What is going on here?

Hey, please can anyone help me with this bug? Anytime I reach this part of my story it always show this?

I was getting that a while ago and I filed a ticket and they replied saying it was a known issue and that they were trying to fix it and then it stopped about a week later.

I have no idea what it actually is because they didn’t explain in my email and every thread people made about it got closed.

It will still work on your mobile previewer though! Sorry I couldn’t be more help

Thank you for your reply. I would try and file a ticket now. Thanks so much x

good luck :grinning:

My art catalog won’t work for me. Every time I try to open my backgrounds and overlays or even see the animations they won’t appear. I don’t know if its my computer or the portal itself. It just won’t work and it is really frustrating. Please fix this bug.

Hi! If you submit a ticket to our support team they’ll be happy to help you out :slight_smile:

Sometimes it can be fixed by clearing your cache/cookies. It’s worked for me before, but I’m unsure if it was coincidence or actually helped. Otherwise submitting a ticket would be a good idea.

Alright, I’ll try that. Thank you xx

Not a problem, I hope it works.