What is going on with the preview

Has anyone been getting a lot of errors on preview when you save and preview after any changes?

Issues with Episode writer portal
Web previewer issues. again. :/

Yes!

its slowing down my editing process so bad i would have have 2 episodes done already without all these crashes. I have 5 left before i can put out my AWESOME story

Yea I agree, I just got my backgrounds approved and I was about to review and edit before publishing but now I can’t all that pops up on the preview screen is “thank you do being patient while we load your story” :sweat_smile: I filed a support ticket so hopefully it will get fixed soon

i cant save and preview but one time before getting some story nod doesn’t exist. Its getting aggravating and i have to go back and redo the default clothing code every time i load the episode or my people are naked. I thought this was a GREAT platform but now I’m think i jumped the gun on that assumption. Also waiting 3 days just to get my cover approved before i publish it so i guess its a good thing this is happening just hope i don’t have to launch the story with a generic cover. Now I’m getting some Error 11 on preview. I didn’t wait all day at work to come on here to do nothing but pull my hair out!

I waited until my cover was approved to publish. I would file a support ticket, they usually get back the next day so I really hope this gets fixed soon!

How do I do that, I don’t see that option anywhere?

https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Here’s the link to file a support ticket and you’ll be able to find you support id under the setting in the episode app

Sent. Lets hope they actually take it serious

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

I would but i like the circulation in my finger tips lmao

Lol don’t keep them crossed forever :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Moved to Writer’s Portal Bug. :wink: There are already multiple topics describing this issue, and as such, we ask that you simply submit a help ticket to the support team. Thanks :smiley:

this probably is the wrong category, sorry

20%20PM

i’ve seen this going around the community on instagram, does anyone know how to fix it eeks.

Just refresh your page, it’s annoying but that’s how I fixed mine everytime that message pops up :thinking:

Just refresh your page, Come out of it, refresh it and go back in it. Do it if it does this again, it happens often,

i did try doing that, it keeps popping up.

Yep, same

Try deleting your browser (I know this sucks) then go back and reopen the tabs