What Is Going On?

Okay, the mobile app definitely needs to be fix or something. Now, lets not talk about the support ticket, yes, I know we have to submit a ticket, but still.

Like, from the beginning when u started to write your story, everything was so fine with the mobile app and now its like everything is just different with the previewer.

Is it the new updates that been happening? I wonder what is going on with the mobile previewer. lol

So, can u guys guess whats maybe going on? Lets get some good guesses. lol

1 Like

This is a first guess. Do u think its the updates that been releasing?

Ikr? Never have I had a single time where I haven’t previewed my story on the website previewer (which 100% goes just the way I want it to), and have it be the exact same on the app previewer.

For some reason, the app previewer never does what I am expecting to see.

Most commonly, sounds work perfectly fine on the website previewer, but don’t work at all in the app. That’s why I usually send myself the link and pretend I’m a “friend”, when I’m just checking my own story. :joy:

2 Likes

Ikr, but, the real question is, WHAT. IS. GOING. ON. WITH. MOBILE? XDDDD :scream: :scream: :joy: :joy:

:joy: something I would do as well XDDDDDD

1 Like

Hahaha Ikr? It’s actually more accurate, when compared to the website previewer itself. I rarely use the app previewer. It’s too glitchy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I dont like it when its glitchyyy! It makes me feel like my story is gonna have a lot of glitches when reading on mobile. :sob:

1 Like

and then everyone can think that it is the coding which is the problem but it isnt.

1 Like

YASSS Whenever I go onto my phone to check out my story in the app previewer, my stress level is x100, since I’m so nervous to see whether or not it works like the way I wanted it to.

Then, I get confused 99% of the time because it’s not even close to the website previewer, and I don’t even know who to trust anymore, and I blame my coding, even if it doesn’t have anything to do with whatever’s going on. :sob:

1 Like

ikr, man…what is going on? :woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

Arghh it’s so frustrating. I always blame it on my coding, and then I spend countless hours trying to fix it! They really need to improve the app previewer.

Using the link (and pretending you’re your own friend :wink:) actually is more preferable to the app previewer, because it’s more accurate to the website previewer, although I don’t even know which type of previewer is more accurate to when the story will actually be published, at this point…

2 Likes

Lol

yep.

1 Like

Most of the time there’s sound glitches on my mobile previewer…

1 Like

Just a heads up that this is a known issue and the support team is currently researching into it. Want to help the team out? Make sure to submit a ticket with all the details regarding the issue you are having. The more data they can collect the easier it will be to fix the issue. Thanks all and our apologies for any inconvenience this might cause :sunglasses:

2 Likes

:+1:t3:

I’ve tried using the previewer in my browser and it never freaking loads. I always just refresh my mobile app and test that way too. My phone’s is always next to me anyways! :rofl:

1 Like

Happy Cakeday!! :heart: