What is it called?

So this will be my first story, and I really want to make it good, but I want to make sure it’s REALLY good. What would it be called if I wanted to look for someone to “proof read” my scripts after I’m done with each episode? Alter some things, add some things as suggestions, maybe give tips as well? Maybe help fix the timing or camera stuff?

Am I making sense, or is this asking too much? lol

3 Likes

you can ask someone to beta-read for you :blush: They will proof read your story to make sure the grammar, spot directing etc are correct and will give you some tips also
If its okay with you I can do that but I don’t have instagram so we will have to text here :smile:

1 Like

Sure! I’m not finished with my second episode, since I’m planning each one out properly, but I’ll do that! I don’t have instagram either, haha. Should I make one?

2 Likes

Yes it would be great for promoting your story when its released! You can start posting sneek peaks already :))
And you can give your story to some instagram acoounts (after its published) who will publish a review on it and make a post aout it so thats super helpful too!

2 Likes

Really?! How do I make a sneak peek?

2 Likes

You can post screenshots of lets say a funny scene in your story, or ask someone to make a video edit that introduces your main character, there are lots of ways! You can always go on instagram and visit pages of few authors to get an idea how they do it :))

1 Like

Hiya! So our shop here has proofreading and we can help you! Just tag the coder you would like to help you and they’ll start on that when they can!

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll come to you for coding then! Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! You’ll be my proofreader then.

You’re welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about proofreading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.