What is it you want to do when you grow up?

Hey Guysssss!!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I’m curious to know…What is your Dream Job?:slightly_smiling_face:
For example, I have 2 things I want to do .

1. Social Work: Because I love to help families, kids, and the elderly. I care for others, and I support others.

2. Write: Writing is one of my all-time favorites to do. I love to write whatever comes to my mind. Writing is like my best friend, something that helps relax me and make me feel like I’m free. Like there’s no NEGATIVITY in this world, and POSITIVITY is all around. I want to share my stories out there. It’s sort of what I’m doing on Episode.:joy:

~ Tell me, guys… What is your Dream Job? Why is it you want to do it as a Job? And how does it make you feel? Not everyone knows what they want to do yet, and that’s okay. But you can tell me whatever makes you happy and what you love doing. You can say anything you want. I would love to get to know you guys!!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

aw, that’s so cool!

I guess my dream job has to be veterinary, cause I love the idea of working w doggies all day :pleading_face: I don’t think it’ll happen tho, cause I kinda suck at math.

4 Likes

I love it!! Lol. Girl everyone says they suck at something. Even me, I’d say I suck at math too. But truth is girl, if that’s what you want to do in the future. I believe you can get there. Believe in yourself that you can do things, because it will come to you girl. Don’t give up! Dreams come true girl. Remember that.:relaxed::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Aww you’re so sweet! I really hope your writing dream comes true, also! :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Thank you.:pray:t4: So are u!!:revolving_hearts:I hope for the best for you too!!

2 Likes

Being an actress 🥲

Since I know that won’t be an option to me, I’d have another options, but I’m honestly so indecisive :clown_face:

3 Likes

This thread is really sweet. As I’m already “grown up” I can tell you that (as cliche as it is) dreams do come true! I have always wanted to help young people, since I was a little tot. I’m now in my last year of my social work degree to become a therapist for children and adolescents. You guys can do it! All the best for your endeavours! x

5 Likes

That is so awesome!! And don’t worry girl. There is a lot of options out there. And I’m also indecisive too. Everyone is. I believe you will get there, and you can make it!!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, Girl!! Get it!! I am so happy for you!!:clap:t4::clap:t4: And yes I’m also wanting to do social work too!! I would love to be a Social worker.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I love to help kids, families, and the elderly. Those are one of the things, I would love to do. Because helping people, is what I love to do.:relaxed:

1 Like

It’s so rewarding! I’ve done placement and it was everything I hoped for. The course itself (in Australia) is so interesting and I absolutely love learning the content. It’s SO worth it! x

2 Likes

I have multiple.

• Biologist
  • Vet
  • Obstetrician Gynecologist
  • Writer
  • Musician
2 Likes

For me it’s

• writing
    (on here and other apps)

• becoming a software engineer
    (cause it sounds so interesting)

• making an youtube channel to teach mathematics
    (lol, Idk- I just love math so much)

• make mom proud…
    (well it might sound dramatic but it’s true~)
2 Likes

Yes, mathematics ftw! I love algebra.

1 Like

That is so awesome!!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I could never with Algebra. It hurts my head.:joy: But one thing I do love about Math is PEMDAS. It’s really fun to use and so easy.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You could for sure be a social worker and write on the side :smiley:

I’m working towards being a zoologist :paw_prints:

3 Likes

I want to be a marine mammal veterinarian (Vet for animals) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:🦭

2 Likes

i’m hoping to be either a lawyer, or even a therapist to help others out :grin:

2 Likes

That sounds so fun!!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I love animals!! Especially my favorite wild animal is a Lion. They are just so Beautiful and Fierce.:lion::heart_eyes::fire:

2 Likes

I actually learned that we’ve been using PEMDAS wrong. Check out Zach King’s video.