What Is One Thing Most People Don't Know About You?

Most people don’t know that I’m a confident person.
I am actually a confident (and extremely loud and annoying) person but I’m quiet by choice. It’s better when I’m quiet because I learn things when I listen. Fr, the tea I have on some of these hoes… :tea:. Jk nooo.

I am actually a confident person but the majority of people whom I meet for the first time assume I’m shy and anti-social.

1 Like

despite the fact that i act softer online, i’m actually very harsh & more blunt in real life. i don’t really care if people like me offline. most people including my friends & family say i’m scary but :woman_shrugging:t2: i have a resting bitch face, & since i don’t ever show affection, i guess i could see how? online, people think i’m a sweet & loving girl when i don’t love many people lmao. i actually get annoyed with everyone i come in contact with.

another thing that none of my family know should is that i lost all of my friends last year. the ones i grew up with, & i won’t tell them. i really don’t wanna explain.

& then of course my mental illnesses, but i’m embarrassed to talk about those.

1 Like

I am very judgy, you could be 7ft away, and I would judge you, walk past me, I would judge you.

2 Likes

Wow, that is exactly me.

1 Like

Every time somebody gets offended at something that is not offensive, I just shoot them in my head like you’re dead now.

I love climbing trees

1 Like

I wish I could climb trees, I am too clumsy for that D:

1 Like

Soooo fun

1 Like

Here are some not-too personal facts about me that most people don’t know about.

1. I love taking Buzzfeed quizzes, especially when I’m bored.
  2. I have this weird habit of repeating what I’ve said to someone earlier. (For example, I told my friend “Oh, sure”. Once the conversation ends, I say “oh sure” again weakly.)
  3. I love making up conversations. Like, pretending to have a conversation with a person I know, like a friend or family member. When I’m alone, I usually talk out loud and act like I’m actually talking to someone. My grandmother scolds me because of this (she thinks I’m insane).
  4. I love being alone in my own home. But I don’t like being alone in public places (like in school and malls). I always have this weird feeling that I’m being judged by other people when I’m all alone in an open place.
1 Like

I know what you mean, I try and go around the subject of me writting because its personal.
I LOVE horror films as well They are great I probably watched them all ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey ! honestly the thing most people don’t know about me is I am a true nerd :sob::sob:. I love reading and writing. could literally do it all day. and i’m a die hard movie person. probably my favorite thing to do. I love watching all types but action movies will always have a special place in my heart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: side note: horror movies make me laugh

1 Like

I totally get the judging aspect. I always feel judged as well and although people say to ignore them it, is hard to just put it out of your head ya know?

@BEEBS07
ALL DA HORROR FANS.

@yourfaveDee
Horror movies make me laugh as welll. I love reading and writing as well, I wish I could do it all day too T^T

2 Likes

definitely feel you about the judging. I tend to laugh off the pain tho which is a bad coping mechanism lowkey cuz it creeps back up later as an insecurity :sob:.
and yess idk why they do but I literally be dying in the theater

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.