What Is One Thing That You Do NOT Want To Remember

For me, I would say, Hurricane Dorian, last year, 2019, September 1-2, that hit my country, The Bahamas. It was scary, life-threatening, I really do NOT want to remember that. All I could hear right now in my head, is just screams, sadness, relief, etc. The number of deaths, recovering from it and now we are back in hurricane season soon by next month.

Anyway, what is one thing that YOU DO NOT WANT TO REMEMBER?

3 Likes

All of the insults I have received in my life. Wether they be racist, sexist, ageist, heightist, homophobic, or just a general insult.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that has happened to you
I’ll just say I have a lot :sweat_smile:
At least the tragedy is something that helps us grow stronger as a person or helps us become better and understanding people :heart:

2 Likes

Another thing, me being bullied, during that time back in school. Pfft, people just want attention and don’t even care about your feelings. Another thing, sexual assault, domestic abuse, family issues, etc. I DO NOT WANT TO REMEMBER. GET OUT OF MY HEAD AND GIVE ME SOMETHING NEW AND FRESH TO REMEMBER.

1 Like

:raised_hands:t3: :100:

1 Like

I wouldn’t want to remember last year when my grandparents’ house in the countryside was robbed. It was so frightening when my mother received a phone call from them the next morning, and they found the place was missing some items. Unfortunately, they managed to steal my grandmother’s perfume and some encrusted brooches in her drawer, plus one of her purses. That time I was only eleven, so I had nightmares about that the robber would return with a gun or something dangerous like that back to their home. To be honest, I still haven’t gotten over it yet because I have that bad habit of over worrying things.

1 Like

I want to forget all this 17 years of my life pls

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.