What is stressing you out? Or what are you upset about?

Rn what is stressing me out is quite a lot.

1. Finding a job without experience…
    I’m a 17 year old female who has no work experience and Rn my family really needs the help so I’m applying to places and no one even gives me an interview lmao

2. Doubting if my story for the Squad contest is good enough…
    I’ve been trying to improve and make it the best I can but I do this thing that I compare anything I do with what someone else does and always think everyone else is better.

3. I haven’t been feeling very well…
    I have anxiety and well my anxiety causes me to take things way out of proportion recently I’ve been getting a weird pain on my left arm and left side back and Ik it symptoms of heart attack. My dumb self looked more symptoms up and I’m scared I’m going to have one. Ik I might be too young to have one and plus I dont have heart defects so ya :v:t3: This morning I had an anxiety attack… the worst one I’ve had in a long time and my mom was able to help calm me down And my dad took me out of the house to distract which works but now that I’m back and feeling a little under the weather I’m getting scared again :persevere: idk sorry for dumping this out on you like this :pensive: I really need someone to talk to, maybe it’ll help me feel better… idk but ya thanks for making this :pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I’d say do what you think is right, only you know what’s right. And as you keep writing you’ll get better at grammar! You know what they say… practice makes perfect.

3 Likes

There’s always room for improvement! Don’t doubt yourself because it doesn’t allow you to excell!
If you keep believing your stories are not good enough, it’ll be harder to improve because you’ll be stuck in this mindset where it won’t get better. Believe in yourself like I believe in you!

6 Likes

I’m thankful I’m not over 20 :cold_sweat: sounds really stressful.

4 Likes

i’m only 17 so i’m kinda new at this :sweat_smile:
Way too stressful for me :confounded: :confounded:

4 Likes

Yeah I’m concerned about stores in the states opening! I’ve been avoiding them but I feel like it’s not going to go well…

4 Likes

WAIITRT I just realized I saw an appreciation post for you! Omg you seem like an angel.

5 Likes

Thank you so much @AMY20 and @SpookySherry :pleading_face::pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Yeah same does anyone go out a lot with all this reopening are you taking precautions?

4 Likes

dskhdfku thank you, you seem really sweet too! :pleading_face: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

of course! The more you write, the more you learn. If you ever need me to help check your grammar, I’d love to help! Just PM me whenever!
English is one of my strongest subjects:))

4 Likes

That’s sound just like me especially when I see people’s episode stories on Instagram.

I’m also stressed because I feel like Instagram is so fake like I feel like my friends turn their backs on me.
Maybe there busy but I don’t know i feel like they don’t want to be my friends anymore not all of them just some.

3 Likes

That I’m going on a walk tomorrow.

I was fine when I was planning, but… I hate being social.

5 Likes

Okay thank you.

3 Likes

you can’t degrade your own work to improve!
Everyone starts off somewhere.
If you EVER need me to proofread it, I can definitely help you!

But i’m sorry to hear you’re having those anxiety attacks:((
I wish I could do something to help, but I know overused cliche words don’t do much

7 Likes

My sister would apply to so many jobs and only recently got accepted into one. It took time but she finally found a job that she likes, I’m sure you’ll find a good job soon. I hope so.

I’m not sure if you just started writing or not, but if you have keep in mind that other writers have been writing for a while, and you’ll improve, please don’t doubt yourself. You’re doing something wonderful! I also compare my stories to others, and recently made a cover and thought it was trash compared to others. But at least we’ve made something. And Harry styles said “As long as you’re happy doing what you’re doing, no one can tell you you’re not successful” or something like that.

As for anxiety I can’t give advice because I haven’t experienced it, my best friend has anxiety and she tells me about it and it seems really really awful. I’m sorry that you have to deal with it.

4 Likes

It’s worse especially with the pandemic and everything going on in the world.

2 Likes

Do you have to go with someone? Like have you already made plans?

3 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::pleading_face:

3 Likes

@TroubledHeart.Author

I think you’re going to do great with your story, Troubled. Don’t bring yourself though because there’s always room for improvement and feedback. Nobody’s work is going to perfect, but that’s okay.

The fact you’re taking a chance by entering the contest shows you have a lot of guts and you have what it takes to make a great story. If you need help, ask away.

7 Likes