What is the best BAD BOY name?

We all know that Bad Boys are everywhere in episode… But you know, he would never be “Paul” or “Peter” or “Eugene”, but rather something like “Axel”, “Max”, “Ace”…
What would you say is the most cliche name for a Bad Boy??

I can’t wait to see if we came up with THE bad boy hahaha

4 Likes

I would have to say Max.

1 Like
  • Axel
  • Max
  • Hunter
  • Ace
  • Brendan
  • (K)Aiden (meaning, Kaiden/Aiden)
  • Ajax
  • Beau :joy:
  • Diesel (don’t know why people’d be named after what you put in cars, but so be it :woman_shrugging:)
8 Likes

Definitely a name of Italian origin :smirk: Maybe Dante?
And since he’s a cliche bad boy, let’s make him a mafia boss as well.

6 Likes

He’s a mafia boss and he falls in love with the nerd, obviously. He also smokes :joy:

5 Likes

Xavier
Liam
Eugene is actually pretty good tbh
Stephen
Chris

Ah, a nerd who suffered a tragic past.

1 Like

Dayum.
Bella Peterson is an angel. She has shut out the big bad world and its darkness. But what happens when the leader of the biggest mafia in California becomes her light? Drama, scandals, secrets and heartbreak. Is Bella ready for it all?

:joy::joy:And boo! DON’T STEAL

1 Like

Axel, Ace, Hunter, Liam, Jax (or Max)

He wears a black leather jacket, preferably no shirt. His skin is tanned, his hair cropped, his eyes as sarcastic as his cliche comments.
He has a tragic past…

3 Likes

And he has like a million tattoos lol

1 Like

Yes! And he has a player history, or a history of lots of girls trying to get with him but failing. The nerd has had a crush on him forever/hates him and falls in love with him eventually.

5 Likes

For me Stephen and Chris sound like they are good boys hahaha I don’t know why

3 Likes

He is a player. A person who litrelly kills everyone who comes in his way. But someehoowww his mind won’t let him kill the nerd MC :sob:

4 Likes

…Christopher Shaw? DAMN THAT GUY IS A SNAC
And for Stephen :joy:, I was thinkin bout the absolute Greek god - Stephen James

5 Likes

hahahahahahaha I didn’t mean they can’t be hot, it’s just when I think of bad boy names, those just don’t come into mind hahaha

1 Like

Poindexter

2 Likes

Wild

Sasha

Or Benny