What is the best thing that has ever happened to you? Life vs Forums

:kissing: So this is basically not a game, I just thought it is fun and put in on the game category. :kissing:

What is the best thing that has ever happened to you in life and what in this forum? :thinking::face_with_monocle:

You can only answer one thing. :point_up_2::eyes:

For me, :smile:

Best thing in life: My Birth :blush:
Best thing in forums: Meeting @JennIzzy_Love :kiss:

Pweeze dont let this flop :pleading_face::pleading_face:

Randy tags

@JennIzzy_Love @Pinkrose @Shahtuta @briana.epy @Krish @_sienna @adilistic.stories @ssea.episode @Jazelle_rj @Your_girl.kay @Rainbowpower6876 @Lino_episodee @Minimayday @girgitii @lydiag_episode @maree_s @Roy @ImAnAlien @Brynida @Mehak_273 @kokebi_episode @EllyAus234 @episodemichi @SatansDaughter @amber.writes @Days @Me_and_Mel @reina.a.ep @Maeverie.Rivera @Atraxata @Creole_KareBear @annalilac @pri.2112 @DOVE6 @syddstories @Ao_writes @blanche_writes @Spread_H4ppiness @Angryybirdd @Ashh36

25 Likes

My best thing in life would be: The love of my life
Best in episode would be: Learning such an amazing skill and having super duper fun with this​:heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

aww that is so sweet :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Best thing in life: Yet to happen, but it will be when I’ll get to move out :joy:
Best thing on forums: Getting to know @JennIzzy_Love @MMG @noyaan @Abinaya and many more :heart::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

7 Likes

best thing in life (so far): meeting my best friend who’s always been there for me for 3 years
best thing on forums: meeting so many great people (there’s too many to tag but i need to tag u @MMG)

3 Likes

aww :pleading_face::pleading_face:
ily

4 Likes

Thank you @MMG and @Ashh36 :heart:
The best thing in my life will happen when I meet my true love :sob::heart:
The best thing in forums is to meet people like
@MMG @Ashh36 @pri.2112 @noyaan @Spread_H4ppiness and of course I learn so much :heart::heart:

6 Likes

aww thank u :blob_hearts: :pleading_face:

3 Likes

then thiu :blush:
ilysm

3 Likes

I’ll have to go wth being born!

3 Likes

ikr :relieved:

3 Likes

@JennIzzy_Love @Ashh36 you’ll both are so sweet, I’m so glad I met you’ll :pleading_face::heart:

3 Likes

i-

3 Likes

you too :smirk:

2 Likes

tysm :heart: :heart: :heart:
I was just about to write
“i think you’re very sweet” and I accidentally posted after writing i
:joy:

2 Likes

Best thing that happened in real life… ummmm… it has yet to occur! so i’ll just wait patiently until it does! i have very short patience so it better happen soon!
Best thing that happened in the forums is meeting my hearts and souls @raven.is.a.clown and @Danielle318! They are my first friends on the forums and are now my soul! Plus meeting my soul twin @MMG and my craziest besties @pri.2112 and @Cherry_epy! AND I HAVE TO MENTION MY EPI FAMILY RIGHT? @Creole_KareBear @HiddenTreasure @luchibob @HermanEpisode @girgitii @Normal_Is_Boring @RandomUnicorn @_Shi_Shi @Tanaka @Phoenix11 @TalesByMim
Y’all are the best! :pleading_face:

12 Likes

Aww tysm :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

you got it sissy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Awwwww!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
We love you!!! :heart:

2 Likes

love you too mama :bear:! :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes