What is the best thing that has ever happened to you? Life vs Forums

Hehe

2 Likes

ooooh :see_no_evil:
best thing in life: literally everything that happened to me, especially my problemss :chef:
best thing in forums: meeting great friends in my time of loneliness @teekay @MMG :pleading_face::heart: I fricking love y’all

2 Likes

Ilysm :heart::heart::pleading_face:

1 Like

this literally describes me :joy:

But yeah, my birth is the best thing that has happened in my life :relieved::relieved:

1 Like

OMGGGG :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: I love you so freaking much Brianaaa!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

DNKSBFIDBFJJD :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: lmao the spam tho, just feeling the love :DD

2 Likes

I always spammm you know thattt lmaooo :joy::heart:

2 Likes

AHHAHSHSHH yuhh

2 Likes

For some people this was the worst thing to happen to them but for me it was one of the best things to happen to me and that’s being quarantined for 7 months. Because for three years I was kinda depressed and I was happy for the first time ever also I got to heal my heart from my fake friends and now I’m getting ready to move and switch schools. I am in a much better place then i was before quarantine

3 Likes

That is so awesome that you got a chance to get better in this whole quarantine :smiley:

Me too :heart::grin:

1 Like

Yeah, I was referring to you :sweat_smile::sparkling_heart:

I know :grin:

1 Like

btw wanna be friends?

1 Like

Sure :blush:

1 Like

oh god i can’t even describe how much i feeel you
that’s exactly what quanrantine treated me like

2 Likes