What is the coolest intro you've seen in a story?

I’ve been thinking about wanting to make an animated intro for my story, but I don’t have any ideas. I was wondering if you’ve seen any interesting intros and if so share it. I just want to find some sort of inspiration for the one I’m gonna make.

3 Likes

I’ll check it out

1 Like

The one from Children of the Damned by Casella is pretty cool too. :grin:

4 Likes

I’ll check that out too

1 Like

I really like the intro for “kissed by a ghost”

2 Likes

I like the one used in No Strings Attached and the one in Pine Hallows: Hex of the Three

5 Likes

Eclipsis by Victoria masina for sure

1 Like

You gotta check out @XxAlphaBetaxX 's opening (Welcome to the Amazon Forest) , it is so beautiful :open_mouth: :wilted_flower:

4 Likes

Galactic Game by Lucky is pretty good. :+1:

2 Likes

Pine Hollow: Hex of the three. Is really good.

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

giphy

Thank you! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

That reminds me. I gotta update it.

3 Likes

You have the best gif responses :joy: :wink:

2 Likes

It’s not necessarily an intro, but in @LyraKeiken’s trailer for Seven Seas was amazing! The link is below!

5 Likes

The Four Kingdoms and The Eyes of the Moon have pretty cool intros.

3 Likes

One of the Girls by @amberose always makes my day :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Pine Hallows :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

You baptised Cookie’s story again :joy:… But I agree. Girl lives for TV series, that much is clear.

Can confirm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

There’s probably a ton I’m forgetting, but off the top of my head “Dare to Dream” by Sarah Robbins, “Villainous Heroes” by Lyra Keiken and “One of the Girls” by Amberose.

2 Likes