What is THE Episode Story for you?

Since I’m in the middle of semestral break, I’m in the mood to binge really good stories out there, and I can’t be damned to take a chance on every single one. I’d really like to know what you think is the best one out there – what you think is the blueprint… if not that, then the story you still think about sometimes, the story that impacted you the most…

I’m mostly down for any genres, but I prefer ones that are emotionally-charged and character-driven, rather than plot driven. I think that’s what makes a story good.

You can suggest as many story as you like, you can even suggest your own! I’d love a short description of each, if that’s possible. I give you full permission to geek out about it and tell me the things that you like about it. I would read every single word. (NO SPOILERS OF COURSE!)

No guarantee I’ll read what you recommend; I’m pretty picky. But someone else reading this trend might! Thank you! :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Sometimes funny, sometimes it makes you cry, deeper historical narrative novel, very original

2 Likes

I love historical fiction so much, thank you for this! I would definitely check it out. :100:

1 Like

The Game by Amber J (ink or Limelight), The Ruby Tiara by Wincy (ink) and Until Death Do Us Part by Angie (classic) are my top three favorite completed stories- I highly recommend them :raised_hands:t2:

Hey marigold,

Thank you for this thread. Read my stories ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘Little Star’ LL, ‘For HIS Sake’, and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK.

Number 1:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: Fantasy

Style: LL

Episodes: 9 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 2:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ+

Style: LL

Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Number 4:

Link Little Star:

Cover Little Star:

** Description:** Your husband and you are trying to get children for years… finally she’s there… but she’s born dead… (LL) CC, Choices, 1 LI.

For a final special revamp (So, better not read it. :wink: ) :

• Little Star INK (After revamp it’s complete)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5414369397899264

• The Door Is Open LL (After revamp it’s complete)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6275142280609792

• The Door Is Open INK (After revamp it’s complete)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4708105566093312

• The Search of Thomas f*ing White (LL) (Still continues after revamp…)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6407085890535424

• Bounded Minds (INK) (Still continues after revamp…)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4611022308311040

• Bounded Minds (LL) (Still continues after revamp…)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5818856802942976

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

1 Like

Darkest Knights - Frost King

We are Boundless - Georgia Sanders

Fallen Angels- Belle Writes

Melody Of Your Heartbeat - Medusa

This Time - Queen H

October Rains - Nathalie

The Wolf In Me - Bethany.H

The Story Of Us - Jainine Dela Cruz

Unlock My Heart - ria

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for this :relaxed:

I’ve been told that I have a really unique plot, amazing directing and the characters are really funny and interesting (even a little bit chaotic lmao)

But I think that my story is quite fast paced so hopefully you will never be bored as well as custom animated character overlays which I think really makes it great to read!! The only thing that I will say is that the romance is elements aren’t great unfortunately but the story doesn’t focus on that at all really so if you choose to read it you can look past that

It is also in ink which I know puts people off but I’ve done r4rs where people say that they usually hate ink but enjoyed reading regardless :two_hearts:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 11
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Other stories that are INCREDIBLE are:
Anything by Kayla S (she really is the queen of comedy)
Dead or Alive by Sargym (action-packed and fun)
Anything by Ariel C (hilarious light hearted comedy)
Rogue by Blaise (beautiful aesthetic and loads of action - a bit dystopian)
Watch my Six by Laila (once again beautiful aesthetic and captivating mystery)
Why today by Nuz (hilarious action comedy with extremely lovable characters)

2 Likes

Quite an easy question actually. There’s a few stories on the Episode plattform that I anguish over not being able to re-read more than 5 times.

1. Thick as Thieves by Spiegel
The one and only. I admire the way Spiegel writes and codes this story. The characters, plot, use of overlays and dialogue is downright perfect. It’s a perfect re-tell of Snow White that I recommend to everyone, even those who might not read fantasy often. This is truly my THE Episode Story.

But here’s a few other stories that’s really good as well!

• Moonlit Feathers by Wincy W. (Both in INK and LL)
    An intriguing fantasy story with awesome romance. LOVE this one.
  • The Ruby Tiara by Wincy W. (INK)
    Another fantasy story set in the same universe of Moonlit Feathers. Really good romance and you get to choose you LI.
  • .:Strange Fruit:. by Kay Elle (INK)
    A very cute romance at a funeral home of all places. A hidden gem.
  • Lifelike by Cindy Gaultier (LL)
    Sci-fi romance which questions the thought of humanity and what it means to be a human.
  • Dare to Dream by Sarah Robbins (LL)
    A slow paced romance and truly well written. Really cute.
  • Dripping Mascara by Genevieve M. (Classic)
    A classic in the Episode Community. Very well written. You should give it a chance, even if it’s in classic.
  • Wherever We Go by Tsukino (LL)
    A hidden gem I just found. The cinematography, characterization and plot is :ok_hand:t2:

And some self promotion as well :wink:

ICARUS by Archangel

I have been working a whole year and still counting on my own story. I have taken a lot of inspiration of the stories above and have always strived to deliver something that I would want to read. You play as Atlas and Moxy, one working for the police and the other one evading the police. Through some coincidences and events, they both end up entangled in a web of strange murders going around the city.

2 Likes

Hidden Demons-Belle Writes (previously Lucy Easton)
Valleri-Ciley
The Perfect Player-Samantha Louise
Blended-Matilda
Face It, Wolf-Sam
Stay The Night-Earlgreytea

A lil self promo:

Hunter
Years of experience and research could never have prepared you for what happened. Will you survive? And will you be able to do so without falling in love?

Just don’t read the third chapter, it’s in progress :joy:

1 Like