What is the Hardest thing while writing a story (for you?)

Well!!
There is alots of people who have difficulties in different things.
For some it’s codding, Making Outfits, Characters and for some it is the overlays…

But why the h*ll it’s hard for me to choose a bg for me ina scene?
I always get confused what bg to choose for my stories scenes?..
plzz give me a advice to solve it lol…
I am trying to find a suitable bg for my stories next scene for an hour now… but nothing
I am going mad!!

And if there is any prblm u face while writing a story!

Then I can give a advice or two to do it fast

but plzz tell me how can I choose bg for my scenes easily?

6 Likes

Idk, you could stick with something you used earlier maybe? (Make sure it’s related tho :sweat_smile: )

And for me, it’s when I’m writing but then my laptop becomes hotter than the sun so I have to stop :neutral_face:

6 Likes

:kissing:

uhhmm… i need a bg in which my mc can acting and audition…I need a new bg

:joy: :joy:…well… maybe u can take breaks while writing a story… it help to clear your mind as well.

3 Likes

I have a hard time planning the plot and writing dialogues. I don’t like it at all, this is why I won’t ever publish a story :joy:
Also, I recommend searching bgs like ‘bedroom background episode’, so you’ll find more drawn/fitting ones.

4 Likes

Creating outfits is quite a problem to me ksjsjs :sneezing_face: I want everything to be perfect with them and at the same time, I respect that every reader will have a different preference, not everyone is fond of crop tops and shorts yk?

Finding backgrounds and overlays, I STRUGGLE TOO MUCH WITH THIS ISTG-
Sometimes, I have a vision in my mind but I’m not finding the perfect background for it!

I have no problem with coding a chapter, but I take a while to write, I get distracted easily and when i get frustrated about something, I take a long ass break. :pensive::raised_back_of_hand:

3 Likes

u can put yourself in that characters position for dialog and think what would have u said in that position. and for plot…well… idk about it :joy: :kissing:

…I try to find like that but nothing…

2 Likes

I agree with it… that’s why i always create different type of outfits, so like that reader can choose their styles.

tell me about it girl

2 Likes

Also, have you checked @/amepisode @/catthegirl @/episode_jones @/sharastories on Instagram? They are my goto for bgs!

1 Like

:kissing:
…no?..
what r their sites?

catthegirl: Catthegirl
sharastories: @shara.stories | Linktree
amepisode: @amepisode | Linktree
episode_jones: Episode_jones at Taplink

3 Likes

ohh thankyou soo much girl
so here starts my bg haunt :joy:

1 Like

spotting characters. especially when I have over 6 characters in the scene i just hate it

1 Like

…I never had the… prblm with it…
but u can just make them small :slightly_smiling_face:
and yes… i hate it when I have to layer them correctly

1 Like

Writing a dialogue :cold_sweat:

4 Likes

So mine isnt much about coding or things like that because I’m at a stage where I’m advanced enough, its actually CONTINUING the story I find hard.

Like I start with so much love and motivation for the story, then a little while in I just lose my motivation and its incredibly difficult to get it back.

I currently have two stories on the go, and one of them I’m absolutely obsessed with to the point it’s taken over my love for the other one and I regret even releasing the second one. :see_no_evil::joy:

2 Likes

Finding backgrounds is really a pain in the *ss. Like, I have an image in mind but can’t find a background which suits it. :woozy_face:
But as said above, amepisode, catthegirl and others have really good backgrounds.

I don’t struggle with coding but I struggle with expressing what I want to show, if you know what I mean :sweat_smile:
I have many plots in mind but I can’t just shape them up into proper stories.

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:
yeah… it is hard to explain the feelings of characters sometimes…
but if u know ur character very well (their nature)
so… u should think how they will react and what will they say.

1 Like

I know the feeling :raised_hand::smiley:

1 Like

Its kinda hard to not overthink it though. Like is using this phrase correct, am I being offensive o a certain race or culture or religion. I try so hard to not make the conversation to sound ant-something :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

I think I will be the one with more problems lol. I have issues with directing, making outfits as it bores me to death, finding a proper bg and overlay that matches with it, dialogues, music and sound and my list goes on. D*mn I have to keep everything ready before hand lmao.

1 Like