What Is the most hurtful thing someone has said to you?

I will go first the worst someone has said to me came from my mother. I should have aborted you when I had the chance. Many people have said really disgusting things to me, but it hurt most coming from her. She is my mother this woman raised me and for her to tell me that I am a mistake and that she wishes I was never born hurts. It is usually the people closest to us that hurt us the most. So what’s your story?

11 Likes

ummm its not the worst thing someone has ever said to me but I’ll remember it to the day I die. So i have always been a bigger girl, ive always had more meat on my bones than others but i didnt care, i honestly loved being bigger. But one day these 2 boys came up to me while i was with my friends and they started asking my if i wanted a jelly donut and started poking my stomach and lets just say i never wanted to go to school again so :)) online schoolllll

3 Likes

I understand I am bigger girl too but at least you don’t care. I have always cared.

I’m so sorry to hear this, Maysa. I’m sure that you are a sweet and amazing person, and I know how much it sucks to hear such awful things. You deserve better. Keep your head up, because there are people that love you. I’m here for you. It 's unnacceptable that she said that, no matter what the circumstances were.

My story?
My former best friend and first boyfriend told me that I was one of the ugliest girls he had seen. We weren’t even in a fight. It’s no big deal compared to yours though. I’m here for u always.

3 Likes

It is not about comparing that is still hurtful. She is suppose to be your best friend. YOU ARE AN AMAZIN, WONDERFUL, AND KINDEST QUEEN. NEVER FORGET THAT DO NOT LET ANYONE EVER TELL YOU DIFFERENT. YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO BE TREATED THAT WAY. YOU ARE A FREAKIN QUEEN AND THEY ARE BLIND IF THEY CANNOT SEE THAT. IT IS THEIR LOSS BECAUSE I BET YOU ARE AN AMAZING BEST FRIEND. DO NOT LET ANYONE TREAT YOU THAT WAY. YOU DESERVE BETTER FRIENDS THAN THAT. DO NOT SETTLE FOR FAKE FRIENDS. YOU WILL FIND YOUR REAL FRIENDS. JUST BE PATIENT BECAUSE IT TAKES TIMES. NEVER FORGET THAT YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL FREAKING QUEEN AND I NEVER WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING LESS FROM YOU.

1 Like

:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:
It took me a while to get over it. High school sucked, but now I’m in a better relationship, studying my dream major, and I have a few really good friends. Things get better. I promise they will for you. Some people suck, but some don’t. And, it’s actually a pretty funny story, but he dropped out of school and she got rejected from almost every college to which she applied. Karma I guess lol. But fr, I’m here for you :))

1 Like

Thank you. Can I ask what is your dream major?

1 Like

Computer science!

1 Like

That is awesome I am so happy for you. You are a freakin Queen

1 Like

Girl YOU ARE A FREAKING QUEEN. THEY ARE A JEALOUS OF YOU OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE YOU ARE DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. YOU WEAR THOSE JEANS. DO NOT LET MEN STOP YOU. THEY WANT GO CONTROL WOMEN AND MAKE THEM FEEL LIKE SLUTS. YOU ARE NOT A SLUT. YOU ARE A QUEEN. DO NOT LET THOSE MEN THINK YOU ARE SOME DOLL THAT WILL NOT SAY ANYTHING. GIRL YOU HAVE A VOICE USE IT AND STAND UP FOR YOURSELF. YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL QUEEN. NEVER FORGET THAT BUT IF YOU DO FORGET JUST LET ME KNOW AND I WILL REMIND YOU

1 Like

My mom and me talk. She is the only parent I have so…girl I have been big my whole life and I gained a whole bunch of weight during covid also. If anyone bashes you just send them my way and I will deal with them

2 Likes

@MaysaC weight gain during corona is completely healthy, it pisses me off that people don’t see it. we’ve all been through a really stressful time, and our bodies have been doing their best. Big bodies are always beautiful babes. I’ve been gaining some weight as part of my pregnancy, and it’s been a bit hard to watch my body change. But she does so much for me. All of you are beautiful, and those that don’t see it will end up losing. Trust me, good people are the real pretty ones and they get what they deserve.

1 Like

My parents aren’t supporting my dream. I gave up my dream for them and now they want me to score 90% in exams and I can’t get that much percentage. I have gained weight and they always taunt me for that not only them but my other friends too. I have pimples all over my face due to dandruff and they are like you look so ugly you will go out like this ewww you are just disgusting and all those stuff. They always compare me to my friends regarding studies and body. I have Arachnophobia and instead of helping me to get over it they taunt me for that and always use spiders against me. My mom also wishes that she had another child and not me. Whenever my parents are wrong I try to correct them and they just abuse me saying that I am acting like a bad girl or mean girl. I just don’t know what the future holds for me :pensive: and I have also started developing insomnia which is really really bad. I get demotivated every time my parents say these things, they have become toxic :sob: and I cry myself to sleep every night. I just don’t want to write further otherwise it will make me cry.

5 Likes

Aww queen…Always Remember you ARE NOT ugly! No one is! And yes you can score 90% or above I believe in you babes!! And if they compare you to someone else then dont pay heed because you are unique, beautiful and smart! AND DON’T YOU DARE LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE!! :heart:

5 Likes

Can you remove my @? Nothing against what you said. I completely understand and I love all body types. But you see gaining weight in my family can cause to death.

My mother’s side of the family has died due to weight gain. My mother wants me to be healthy. Atm I feel like crap.

I’m not as energetic as I used to be, which is concerning to me. But I agree with what you said.

3 Likes

:clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4:

2 Likes

Yeah sure. If losing weight is important for your health, it’s definitely important to motivate yourself to do so. Just make sure you do it in a healthy way. We’re all here for you!

2 Likes

@Lana_Carter thank you so much your words are helping me so much right now :blush::heart:

2 Likes

Aww I’m so glad angel!!!

2 Likes

I don’t I wanna say it my experience…
It’s too painful and triggering.

That’s messed up people are just so mean these days I’m so sorry you’re going through Don’t give on your dreams no matter what your parents say Ignored every hurtful thing they say to you because it’s not true you amazing talent, beautiful and you don’t deserve to be surrounded by toxic people

Those friends are fake and toxic they all sound like they just want bring you down for no reason.
Don’t worry about trying to get a perfect test score. Focus on yourself and the words they say throw it out the window

3 Likes