What is the problem?

so i fixed the label problem with the lips and now it’s back to it doesn’t have a matching }

1 Like

Erase the } on line 237

1 Like

still has the error

1 Like

Also, you need a } in front of a few of your options

1 Like

did that, but still another error

1 Like

What is it?

the same error as the very first error i got

1 Like

Just delete it and copy and paste a new one:

2 Likes

Can you just post the customization part of your script here? It’ll be easier to fix all the errors

I didn’t think of that :woman_facepalming:

Erase the } in front of Blossom Lips (the first one)

1 Like

did that, now the script says the label for the lips doesn’t exists, and when I preview it, when I go to the lip part of it, it has all the eyebrow stuff in it.

1 Like

OK, it looks like you have a bunch of errors, so I’d suggest doing what @ Apes says :smile_cat:

1 Like

ok

1 Like

It seems like you’re having the same error over and over again. Just do what @Apes said and replace it. If you are taking some things out for limited customization, just remember a few things:

• Choices will always start out with choice on the first line and then “Text” { on the next line, for example:

choice
“Text” {

• Then close that corresponding { bracket with a } bracket. If you start out with a } bracket without a corresponding { bracket before it, that’s an automatic error. So each choice should look like this:

choice
“Text” {
More scripts here
}

• If a feature does not exist, just go in the character creator page in the portal - or whatever you call it - to view the feature and make sure it’s entered correctly in the script.
1 Like

Dara also has a limited character customization template if it helps:

1 Like

I decided with all these errors, it would take a long time to do it correctly, so I decided to let my readers decide if they want to do limited customization like I was doing earlier, but I decided to do just lip and hair, I’m going to practice with customization more, as I am between a beginner and a pro, so like I’m good but not that good, but I really do appreciate all your guys help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.