What is the worst episode story you've ever read and why?

Almost every “Original” forces the MC to like a douchebag. And the other in the “love triangle” is never really given a fair shot. Also hate when they give the option to not go to a party and you go anyway. Why give the option if my weak-a$$ MC is just going to give into the peer pressure and go anyway? When I say no to something- it doesn’t happen… and badgering me to do it doesn’t end well. So, that’s really annoying. I only read the Episode stories to collect the gems :joy:

10 Likes

No tea, no shade… BUT.

If you think your “humor” or “lightening the mood” scene is genuinely funny, please run it by people in real life first. If they laugh, it’s funny. If they look at you in pain, leave it out. I would rather have zero puns or situational jokes in a story than a nonstop barrage of Adam Sandler-quality lines.

8 Likes

Don’t understand why this kind of topic is necessary… good or bad people who wrote those stories are real people and you might hurt them. :confused:

18 Likes

I agree but do you think people actually cared on episode forums probably not just people can be so mean

3 Likes

I guess they think they a bunch of robots

5 Likes

They’re don’t care some people are just toxic

1 Like

This thread makes me sad :pensive: We should be lifting each other up!

14 Likes

Yeah should be about positively y’all should make a thread about that.

2 Likes

Alright let’s make a thread with the best stories!! On my way

2 Likes

Let’s make an agreement to mention only episodes original to not hurt anyone in the community!

Personally, the worst story I’ve read was the kiss list. It was so dumb lol. There was another ink episode official story that was the worst but I don’t remember the name

11 Likes

Personally ever since the new wave of Original Stories.

After Pitch Perfect Pretty Little Liars… you know that era, personally the quality dropped downhill. And the best part, the quality are to be top notch. I mean they are Epiosde Originals and episode either created them on their own or bought them, so why aren’t their directing perfect near perfect. Why are there simple coding and directing mistakes? These shouldn’t have happen. And plus their stories are mostly a mixture of bad messages, almost clone formula of each other just surface and coated it with different things.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, the phrase “worst story” in itself is not constructive or helpful. This thread is not specifically speaking to problematic stories, with negative influences, racist undertones, homophobia, etc. They simply want to know which stories you hate. Which, like you say, could be for a multitude of reasons but if this was a discussion about problematic stories, the wording would be different, in my opinion.

People are 100% entitled to their opinions and able to speak their minds regarding stories that may not be their favourites. But, “I hate this story because…” is not, and never will be constructive :slight_smile:

I completely agree about creating stories with positive messages! I’m in my late 20s and a teacher, so young minds are always at the forefront of my brain when I write. Very important to take your audience into consideration, especially on an app targeted to teens.

11 Likes

Mr Popular and I??? hahahaha
Anyone remember that?

1 Like

Ok …

Unfortunately we don’t do that and never will.
Everyone just cares about tearing each other down and trolls and clout-chasers.

2 Likes

Facts :100:

4 Likes

This thread wasn’t necessary. Let’s not put authors down.

9 Likes

Yeah, they’re trying their best to write interesting stories. We should appreciate their work!

Hi Amy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

You’re absolutely right:)

Hi Jazzieeee <3 (idk how to blur this)

2 Likes

Of course I’m right :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Press Blur Spoiler

1 Like