What is THE WORST THING THAT HAPPEND IN YOUR LIFE?

…Im not here Im just reading your coments… :rofl:

Okey I told I guy I liked him and he rejected me :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

The worst thing that happened to me was when I was little I cracked my head open by sneezing and hitting my head on the table :joy:

6 Likes

Being embarrassed by sitting in a damn classroom, hearing a ringtone from your mother’s phone that she left in your bag, and the classmates thinking that it’s your phone when it’s not. Then gossiping and laughing their butts to make you feel humiliated. (Phones are not allowed in primary- senior school, in my country, so yeah.)

8 Likes

lol, Something like that happend to me to.

I was sitting and sneezed that hard that I fell on the floor

3 Likes

That sounds painful :cry:

I still have a dent on my head to this day. :joy:

2 Likes

In around 2018, I liked a guy. I liked him for a long time. When I almost can be together with my crush, his best friend was crushed on me. They always got quarreled because they both crushed on me. Due to this reason, my crush started to hate me. He avoided me at school, and he also told me not to find or bother him again. It was hurt when he said these words to me, but I can understand that. I would be angry too if I were him. Even though I knew he hated me but I can’t control my feelings for him. So, I also avoid him and stop contacting him and his friend for our own goods.

I don’t like him now. I like myself :blob_hearts:

8 Likes

Being born :pensive::raised_back_of_hand: KSHJSJA NO NO IM JK :sob:

9 Likes

Trusting people I shouldn’t have. :woman_facepalming:

7 Likes

awwwwwww :frowning:
dont say that!
**One you will not reagret you were born :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok so in like school, years ago when me and my friends were playing some game, where you had to blindfold your eyes and then catch others, and they would like make sounds so you know where you are going, so and it was my turn and well I was scared that I will bump into someone, and guess what I did, just at that time when was my turn, my classmates (boys) were going past us (me and my friends) and I bumped into one of the guys, I took of my blindfold and guess what it was my crush, can you imagine what a coincidence, ugh anyway he said well… hello! And I was like you didn’t see anything :rofl: and I went back to my friends, I was so embarrassed… Ugh… :woozy_face:

8 Likes

My body decided to let a loud toot :brainfart: in public :.)
Lots of people around :…)

7 Likes

oh noooo! :sob: I’ve done this before by accident too so you’re not alone :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I fell over going into class late one time. It was so embarrassing, all the popular girls I’m 100% not popular lol were pointing and laughing at me. I nearly died because my crush was there as well, he just kind of looked at me like I was an idiot lol.

5 Likes

I have done this in every class EVER!!!

"A SAD Story

When I was younger I had a crush, and we used to get along great! That was until he told me that he was leaving and about a week after he did, but anyways… we played truth or dare that day at lunch, and I asked him to tell me who his crush was. Turns out it was me, then he asked me who my crush was and I said no one(worst mistake of my life!!!), then the next day he left and I cried SOOOOOOO hard, bc he and I were like BFF’s and we were 100% positive that we were going to marry each other(we were kids, we were like LITTLE). But anyways… yeah :sob:

8 Likes

oh my gosh you have me CRYING :sob: that’s so sad I’m sorry!! :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Awwww, I didn’t mean to make you cry :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Lol I’m not actually crying don’t worry! But seriously I feel so bad that that happened to you :sneezing_face:
Hopefully things will work out for both of you someday!

4 Likes

lmao on a more depressed note it’s between having my best friend try to kill herself last week and just planning on leaving me with nothing orrr being in a car crash at a young age and losing my best friend THEN having PTSD and having a traumatic childhood :v:

so yea ig I’m just mad at the world atm

sorry guys I like to try and be positive in the community :blob_sun: but I’ve just had a really tough week and life and I’m kinda just done with it

8 Likes

I wish I had y’alls problems right about now :cowboy_hat_face::v: :gun:

4 Likes

Being born.

8 Likes