What is THE WORST THING THAT HAPPEND IN YOUR LIFE?

I love your pfp so much :triumph:

1 Like

I feel so sorry for you :sneezing_face::pensive:

2 Likes

Honestly, I regret that I didn’t confess my feelings to him. But it’s too late now he graduated last year. Plus, I didn’t contact him for a long time :joy:

2 Likes

Oop

2 Likes

TW: Sexual abuse

I was 9 years old when this happened. I was at my neighbour’s house when one of the uncle left and I was alone with the other one. I was sitting there minding my own business when he told me to sit on his lap. Yeah I was until the age of 10 so please don’t judge me. And then he started touching my body. I resisted him but he still pulled me and started touching me on the wrong places. My mistake was that I was resisting silently. I should have screamed but ugh I was silent. Thanks to the other uncle who came back early from shopping otherwise I don’t know what would have happened. I didn’t even told my parents about it :woman_facepalming:t2: I regret not telling my parents about it. But I was afraid at that time. Whenever I think about it I still feel his filthy hands on me :nauseated_face::face_vomiting: But now I am strong. I can even kill someone if I have to.

Now this is about my parents.

Everything was great until I turned 13. They started acting cold. I though it is because I am a teenager and I have to be responsible. But they became more cold, stopped supporting me, shattered my every single dream. They always compare me to other children, body shame me, will talk sh*t about my acne, etc. The list goes on. Due to this pandemic my progress in studies dropped. Because I cannot pay attention in online classes like as if I can concentrate on one thing for a long time. They asked me what I want my future to be. I told them about my dream but all they did was shatter my hopes, beat me, and force me to choose another career. I still have no idea what to do. I finished my last year of school. Now I will be applying for college but I don’t know what I will do. My dad always threaten me saying that he will leave me on the road without anything begging for money and food. I am just one step away from permanently making them leave this world. I am short tempered so yeah I don’t take these kind of things for granted.

Also one more worst thing is that I was born in this cruel world.

9 Likes

Do your goddang dream. Don’t live YOUR life for other people, do it for YOU!!! You will just be unhappy if you listen to what they want, they are living through you and that doesn’t work with children. :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

6 Likes

Yes I am going to love my dream! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

It’s ok, you don’t have to feel bad for me :blush:
I’m OK.

2 Likes

Losing my pet tbh, it happened in 2019 and I’m still not right or over it.

4 Likes

I feel bad for you, I hope you feel ok :pensive:
Yes, it can be extremely hard losing pet or people we love like friends and family and it can time to get over it.
But you if ever need to talk to someone, please pm me beacuse they are always open if need to talk to someone, have a chat or be friends.

3 Likes

Calling my sister mum

2 Likes

Being the fastest in the race… (lmao no i’m jk :raised_hand:t3: :skull:)

3 Likes

Thank you! sofiaz.episode on instagram made it for my birthday :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

My parents gave our cat to our cousins and I’m still mad about it.

1 Like

Being born.

6 Likes

Mum giving birth to me

4 Likes

Who hurt u I will fight them

1 Like

My uncle gave my dog to his friend I was soo sad even though I’m a cat fan but like her name was rani

1 Like

That’s so sweet of you :pleading_face:

1 Like

CONTAINS GORE/ BLOOD (VERY MILD BUT STILL)

Mine I guess was when in 3rd grade so these kids ran out of this van (I went to a after school that used a van for pick up) and it was just as I was getting out. I ended up getting pushed out a van maybe 1-2 feet above the ground and I fell. I had a rug burn and slight scar on my chin which hurt for weeks. I also had a big scrap on my knee. ALSO the lady at the school and van driver said basically “this is your fault you shouldn’t have run out a van” (I look back a realized I should have said f-u)

The tip of this was about 1 month later I still was healing on my knee. Me and my mom went to my friends soccer games. Since they were brother and sister and the games were not co+Ed we were there for a while. My friend (the girl) and I decided to play some soccer for fun while her brother was playing in his game. So as we were playing the ball rolled away and I ran after it. The ground and grass where both very went and slippery. I ended up falling and hitting that same knee that was healing. Accept this time the cut covered my whole knee.

One day my mom was tending to my knee (and it was still not heeled yet). She put the wrong cream on my open cut. The funny part of this is though my leg was burning I still managed to run out our apartment while yelling “are you crazy lady”. I ended up coming back inside and staying far away.

The wort part I guess is I have this knee covering scrape on my knee to this day. And it only shrunk a bit. Along with hitting that knee and my other a total of 5 times each that year, resulting in pain. That was an amazing-ly fantastic year other wise.

3 Likes