What Is This Ink Animation Called?

Hi, I’m writing a story in ink and there’s an animation I have in mind and I can’t find it on the animations list unless I’m being blind which is probably true :joy:

So it’s kind of like a falling animation as if hey’re falling through the air so does anyone know what it’s called?

Thanks :hugs:

Could it be surf_crowd_loop ?

1 Like

I think it is! Tysm :purple_heart:!