What is this: TAP EVENT NODE

(Ignore “Mike” at the bottom)

So, I wanted a cool scene in my story where the reader is given a chance to check their character’s messages and I used tappable overlays so it was possible to look at each individual conversation. For the texts, I used the ~set format phonetext~ feature, and I had everything set up. You would click a convo, tap to read the messages, and when done you’d exit and click another convo or leave. So, whenever I used the web previewer it would crash and say “Error 57.” Not the first time I seen it, so I thought, ‘Oh, okay maybe it’s just a glitch and it’ll work on mobile.’ Ha, right. So, This is what happened.

If anyone can tell me what I’m doing wrong I’d be really happy. Also, thanks to anyone who tries to help me on this as I’ve never seen “tap event node” before. :thinking:

I think it means you can’t use tappable overlays with the text format. But I’m not sure since I never tried. :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

Oh, you might be right! Dang looks like I’ll need to make some changes…:woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like