What is this? 😫

One second I leave the page then the next second I see that the outfit page changed. I thought it was a glitch and refreshed but it’s still like this :smiling_face_with_tear:

11 Likes

Yeah, new update :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Wowww, how random lol. They could’ve waited until I finished making an outfit :grinning:

4 Likes

lol yeah honestly idk how to feel about it :sweat_smile: I didn’t expect this

4 Likes

I came here to make this exact post

3 Likes

It’s gonna take some time to get used to that’s for sure :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Same, I came on here to see if anyone had posted about it and it was the first post on the list :joy:

3 Likes

wait…what?! I hope its a beta testing…look so unorganized and confusing.

Um… @Tory what’s going on? ;.;

8 Likes

oh good lord …:cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

It really does, it was so unexpected too :sweat_smile:

1 Like

ikr ;.;

1 Like

So unexpected tbh , I came on here to see if Tory had posted anything about it . It definitely looks different and am gonna need time for this but I feel like they could’ve done other things instead like fixing glitches ?

10 Likes

I literally just posted about it because I was so confused when I opened my computer! I thought it was an error on my end. :rofl:
I also am not a fan of this if it is the new update!

1 Like

Could they give users more of a heads-up when they update? It’s really jarring to open the app or the Writer’s Portal to only then find out an update took place. X.x

5 Likes

…Oh no. No no no no :sweat_smile: I hope this isn’t permanent??

1 Like

Oof I don’t like it :sob:

3 Likes

I just checked mine, I have it too! It is so confusing lol

I just saw a post , at least this new update fixed a bug for those who use classic style . At least it fixes that and we can scroll now ?

3 Likes

I personally like it! I now don’t have to scroll ALL THE WAY UP just to check how my character looks and/or delete clothing items. It’s much more convenient?

I think it just needs some getting used to visually, but this is so much better in terms of convenience.

13 Likes

To be honest, just like serenityx.episode said, I actually like this update quite a bit! I mean at least now I don’t have to spent an hour scrolling up every time I add one item :face_holding_back_tears:

7 Likes