What is wrong with this little script i have

What’s wrong with this script;
she needs from the door outside i spotted here little to a spot bigger i spotted that to

script

@ANNEKE walks from spot 0.443 285 314 to spot 1.280 216 -175 in 5 AND ANNEKE faces left

thanks

That command isn’t valid.
Place the character in the first spot and then walk them to the other spot:

@CHAR spot S X Y in Z

@CHAR walks to spot S X Y in Z in T

That is chinese for me could you please put it in the sentence you have the spots please please xxx

I’m sorry but I feel that you’ll sustain the information if you figure out the working parts. Giving you the exact command will only delay issues for you temporarily.

@CHAR spot S X Y in Z

CHAR = your character name
S = size
X = X axis
Y = Y axis
Z = zone

@CHAR walks to spot S X Y in Z in T

CHAR = your character name
S = size
X = X axis
Y = Y axis
Z = zone
T = time

The size is the first set of numbers, the X axis is the second set of numbers, the Y axis is the third set of numbers, and the time is the number of seconds it takes for a character to walk from one point to another.

1 Like

Sorry that is really chinese for me, sorry… @Apes do you know? Or someone else?

Which part isn’t clear?

thay x y z thing

The X is the second set of numbers in a spot, the Y is the third set of numbers in a spot, and the Z is just the zone.

Ex:

@KARLIE spot 1.280 50 0 in zone 2

X = 50
Y = 0
Z = in zone 2

never mind you have all you need in my treat all that i want is a script that works x

I’ve given you all you need to understand th concept yourself. Hopefully you’ll give it a try

1 Like

Maybe try this instead:

@ANNEKE spot 0.443 285 314 AND ANNEKE faces left

@ANNEKE walks to spot 1.280 216 -175 in 5 AND ANNEKE does it while walk_neutral

it is already solved thanks anyway, i had already one like that but in reverse so i changed it xxx
@Sydney_H you can close this xxx

1 Like

Topic closed by OP request. :wink: