What is your BIGGEST forums pet peeve?

It almost seems like window shopping except you’re hurting an artist

8 Likes

In my opinion, there’s too many “R4R” posts here, to be honest. Maybe that’s just me though. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I don’t have a problem with the concept of R4R, but when I constantly see posts about it, it’s just kind of annoying for me.

20 Likes

No you’re right, there is way too many.

4 Likes

I hate that to it’s so cowardly and mean

I’m ngl I do this but I normally do it to bump or I tag somebody but I understand it can be annoying

I’ve only had this happen to me like twice and it was annoying like for real :confused: and to top it off the other shop had told us which I no must suck

Bruh I literally got suspended for a week cause I was dealing with a troll who went way to far and it was so annoying

Some things I find annoying is the dumb flags like I get flagged for the dumbest reasons and all the time. I also think people who don’t do their read for reads (basically getting people to read their story without reading others) are annoying.

13 Likes

I help a lot on the directing help but it makes me mad when people do request their templates in a certain way Pls understand me, if they ask politely write that they are beginners it completely fine.

But I hate the type of post:

I need a template for this bg… I need this and that

It makes me feel like the person expects everybody to stop doing what they do and created the template immediately just so because they want one.

17 Likes

Thing I just :sparkles: hate :sparkles:
making an entire topic with the title

“Background needed”

hey i need a background.
thats it. thats the whole topic

and then the 6 replies are

Hey love you can come to my ~insert name of art shop~ if you still need this :kissing_heart:

it just gets on my last NERVES why cant they just go to a REQUEST THREAD

19 Likes

Also people commenting on art released 9 months later just like

“omg thanks for this dress! super cute”

like…this post is a year old.
Was it necessary to comment here

21 Likes

I’m guilty of that! :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

It makes perfect sense… you take the time out of your life to explain to a person how to do something that they asked for help with and they completely ignore your response and talk to someone else on the thread… I have started to delete my responses and ignoring the person if I find this to be a pattern. I just flat out never respond to the person anymore. Because it is not that they didn’t see your answer… they chose to ignore it!!! ( I know plenty of people who do this… and it is beyond rude, inconsiderate and just in really poor taste to behave like that )

7 Likes

For me… the absolute biggest pet peeve I have is that anybody can flag a post and people abuse that ability. I have responded to people on a thread and the response was precise, non offensive, on topic and straight to the point. And someone flagged me for a trumped up reason. People should not have the ability to flag a post just because they just felt like flagging the persons post… particularly if the post is not offensive and is on topic and is not spam!!! Like how did you even categorize your reason for flagging this post?

12 Likes

How do u do that tho please and thank you

1 Like

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 12.21.17 PM

1 Like

thank you

4 Likes

Bump

2 Likes
Something I just hate...

People don’t read the rules when they request on your art shop, like… Why?:sob: It’s there for a reason, it’s so annoying to have to repeat all the f***ing time, “Can you please add in the password?”, “Hey, you forgot to send the background”

12 Likes

Agreed!!
The rules are there for a reason!! Use them!!!

5 Likes
Oh, and also...

When people don’t credit and just ghost you, like, what?:scream: I spent my hours of hard work, patience, time, and imagination, on just one art piece for your story, and what do you give me in return? Wait- No forget it, what do I ask for in return? A simple sentence with my name.

14 Likes

I’m not an artist but I’m friends with many artist and that’s terrible for a person to do.

3 Likes
My last complaint😆 Every artist/editor has faced...

Someone else traces/copies your art/edit and names it as theirs. I’m 100% sure it’s happened to all artists/editors at least once. Can’t you just make your own art/edit? Why steal, or trace? And even if you do trace, credit the original artist/editor, or simply ask for their permission first! And please DO NOT copy someone else’s art/edit, and name it as yours! Can you even imagine the amount of hours of hard work, patience, time, and imagination, on just one art/edit?

9 Likes

MASSIVE PET PEEVE!!!

What really ticks me off!!

When someone on the forums actually creates a post with grammatically incorrectly structured sentences and is asking for help. And then after I have taken the time to try and cover all of the possible bases to assist them in the issue that they are having , they have the nerve to turn around and say "Duh. I already know that!". Um… you are the one that is asking for help here!!! And because it is extremely difficult to decipher exactly what you are requesting help for… I try to provide you with a thorough detail in how to assist you with what you are having trouble with… it is exceptionally rude and unacceptable to respond in that manner. English is my first language… so I can express precisely what I need help with in English. If you have problems with writing and communicating in English, you absolutely should not be trying to be sarcastic about anything. :triumph: :rage:

17 Likes