What is your BIGGEST forums pet peeve?

It almost seems like window shopping except you’re hurting an artist

3 Likes

In my opinion, there’s too many “R4R” posts here, to be honest. Maybe that’s just me though. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I don’t have a problem with the concept of R4R, but when I constantly see posts about it, it’s just kind of annoying for me.

7 Likes

No you’re right, there is way too many.

1 Like

I hate that to it’s so cowardly and mean

I’m ngl I do this but I normally do it to bump or I tag somebody but I understand it can be annoying

I’ve only had this happen to me like twice and it was annoying like for real :confused: and to top it off the other shop had told us which I no must suck

Bruh I literally got suspended for a week cause I was dealing with a troll who went way to far and it was so annoying

Some things I find annoying is the dumb flags like I get flagged for the dumbest reasons and all the time. I also think people who don’t do their read for reads (basically getting people to read their story without reading others) are annoying.

6 Likes

I help a lot on the directing help but it makes me mad when people do request their templates in a certain way Pls understand me, if they ask politely write that they are beginners it completely fine.

But I the type of post:

I need a template for this bg… I need this and that

It makes me feel like the person expects everybody to stop doing what they do and created the template immediately just so because they want one.

1 Like