What is your BIGGEST forums pet peeve?

This is the thing, I have previously made a post about it and reached out to the moderators specifically and it’s just getting nowhere.

1 Like

Right here go

•When people flag your topic as "spam"or other
stupid reasons, I created a topic on asking people
what topics I should create and about about. Then it
got flagged as “spam” which made me so f*cking
pissed off. If you want to go around spamming people
on the forums, then get off the forums beacuse we
hate people who are like that!

• People who can’t respect your or some else’s opinion

• When people flag you for stupid reasons or for fun.

If you are going to flag people’s posts or topics for no reason, have some f*cking respect for people here on the forums!

4 Likes

I would find that really rude, it’s ok if they don’t reply straight away when you pm or reply to them but they’re going to ignore you for days and weeks, then that’s really rude.

1 Like

It’s really annoying when people spam the forums with the exact same question. I understand their curiosity or the help they need, but asking the same question or request with over 5 threads made in less then 5 hours is a spam in my opinion.

3 Likes

Depends on how to PM them. If it is for help they offer then yeah they should probably reply but people who say “Hi” is getting ignored. And it depends what it is about like something I have had to come to terms with is that conversations have to end at some point. My anxiety says otherwise but it is true. Sometimes I won’t know how to reply.

3 Likes

Fax!
What you said is true.

1 Like

Flagging

1 Like

Days, weeks. Some never replied :sweat_smile:
Yet they are actively posting in forums.

2 Likes

As a very busy person i never had time to pm someone just to say hi lol. I do get those pms in other platform and i replied by saying hi too :slightly_smiling_face:

In this forum I don’t have time to dm someone if i didnt find it worth my time or if it is necessary. Some examples of my dm

Someone made a thread asking for coding help. When i realize that we may need more talking to help solve the problem, why not use dm instead of spamming the thread? So i asked are you okay with sending your coding to me? If yes, i can dm you. The op gladly said yeah sure! And when i took my time to dm her she never replied lol. At least tell me that she had it solved? So i wont be wondering.

Someone made a great topic but by the time i saw it, thread is closed. Dmed them saying it was a great topic, thanks for bringing that up :white_heart: etc etc and some questions. got ignored No that user is not suspended. She’s still online :upside_down_face:

Please don’t mind my rant. I feel much better after sharing this. Guess i should just live my busy life instead of being here :laughing:

3 Likes

I know how it feels. The flaggings too

1 Like

I’m sorry that you are flagged :two_hearts:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Again not always on forums…

But when someone asks you something and doesnt get a response within 0.2 seconds and keeps hounding you like your purpose is to just dedicate every second of your life responding to their messages within literally a minute.

I was logged out of my Instagram for 10 minutes whilst I checked my personal one, came back to over 15 messages like… are u there? :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

People who are too serious on the forums (I don’t mean people who get offended over rude jokes/ an actual serious topic etc) We all have to be serious on the forums but some people are just too serious in my opinion. I know sometimes I am really serious myself but I like to joke around a lot as well. I also know this can just be who someone is so it is ok if someone is like that. I just wish some people would just try and relax sometimes because the forums is much better when you can have fun with others in the community.

I also don’t mean people who flag people for spamming because you have every right to do that.

This is just something that ticks me off, I don’t need any serious replies telling me stuff I already know.

3 Likes

People not understanding that Episode is a business. Their goal is to make money. They can’t give you their entire closet because they need special items for people to spend money on them.

Also people not understanding that stories like Mean Girls were never meant to be a permeant story on Episode. Episode had a contract, contact ends the company that owns that IP makes Episode remove that story.

8 Likes

Came back to this thread to say that I really don’t like when people flag for the sake of flagging :upside_down_face: people really love to abuse the flag system it seems

5 Likes

Exactly, can’t even have a conservation without waking up in the morning or coming home from school seeing that you have been flagged for being “off topic” when your not!

2 Likes

Yeah, I just deleted my last post that was flagged because I was sick of seeing that message pop up. Whoever flagged it proved my exact point I was trying to make. Wouldn’t be surprised if this message itself got flagged, haha

1 Like

Yep, next time I will be bluring, use hide details or pm the person and have the conservation there without getting flagged but when you blur your words or use hide details, you still get flagged!

2 Likes

Exactamente