What is your BIGGEST forums pet peeve?

The last one LMAAOAO!!

2 Likes

Don’t feel bad, it can help a lot because some people don’t know anyone to ask anyways and just want an answer I think that is helpful in itself

My pet peeves from personal experience:

1. EPIC BOMB ASS TOPICS GETTING CLOSED HFEUWIFQDHNAS IT’S SO FCKNG ANNOYING.
  2. People saying. “Sorry I can’t help” or, “I don’t think I know”. Like, just…don’t reply then…?
  3. People who can’t respect each other’s opinions/preferences. And start fighting about it.
  4. Making unnecessary threads for things that already exist and are easy to find.
  5. When you reply to someone about something that they needed help with, and they ignore you. You’re welcome sweetie.
5 Likes

people clogging threads with extra long story promotional off-topic posts? Idk this is extremely disrespectful to me. I remember creating a forums thread here for my story discussion and the first 3 replies were long asf messages with people promoting their stories which completely clogged up my thread and destroyed the purpose of that thread. Had to ask the mods to shut it down so I could start a new one. Lol what pissed me off the most was that the stories those people were promoting were the crappy cheap corny romance ones with incredibly bad cliche overused work and badly edited covers. F*ck.

1 Like