What is your favorite fashion decade?

I would either choose the 1940’s or the 1950’s :see_no_evil: Cause like idk the fashion in those times just look so cool to me!

What’s your favorite fashion decade? :heart:

5 Likes

the 80s is so my vibe

7 Likes

I agree the 1940s-50s have amazing fashion trends! Though my personal favourite is the drama of the 1830s, the sleeves, skirts and hats fit so well with it’s assigned era, the romantic era.

3 Likes

Ooh, 80s is such a cool time! :heart:

3 Likes

90’s

3 Likes

Ooh, I never looked that deep into that era, definitely checking it out now! :heart:

1 Like

Ooh such a cool time as well! :heart:

2 Likes

Definitely the 80’s, the giant hair, the makeup, the lack of gender norms. would’ve loved to witness it for myself
images (1)

2c1b86474d46f993f4f28fcbbe8837b8

download (2)

5 Likes

Ooh, I loved their makeup in the 80s its super cool! :relaxed:

3 Likes

The 80s for sure :weary:. It gives off retrowave, synthwave, and vaporwave vibes to me :pinched_fingers:t4:

4 Likes

That picture of David is from the 70s

1 Like

The 1980s and early 90s

2 Likes

The (nineteen)twenties :heart_eyes: the head wear, the gloves, the pearls, the ‘flapper’ style—they were all so elegant even when they were being ‘daring.’ Thanks to a certain show, I’m also actually loving some of the Regency period attire (evening dresses, not the high frilled collars or ugly bonnets lol)

2 Likes

oh well. I loved that era too

1 Like

Ooh definitely gives off those cool vibes for me too! :heart:

Ooh interesting! Early 90s were good! :relaxed:

I loved the 20s a lot when I was younger! The flappers were so pretty and I loved they were bold in that time frame! :heart:

2 Likes

1950s And the 1970s.
1950s because of the girly well put together, but at the same time sexy outfits. And hello i mean the icon Marilyn Monroe ( lets not talk about what Kim Kardashian did :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :roll_eyes:)
And the 1970s for the fun patterns, dungarees and care free feeling their outfits gave off. As well as that i mean the band QUEEN hello ahahaha as well as the band ABBA and the movies mamma mia/ 2 are all iconic!

1959-Wards-party-evening-ballgown-dresses-500-9-375x383

images
donna-dynamos-costume

2 Likes
the victorian era😍😍

aside from the lead poisoning it was sooo pretty

4 Likes

And the smexy arsenic!

Ngl, I love male fashion from the American Revolution era for some reason.

4 Likes