What is your favorite fashion decade?

Same! It was the beginning of an era. I both love and hate how The Great Gatsby remake made it more popular, and shows like Poirot (even though that was set in the 30s I think). Actually, everything from Edwardian to the 1950s I love :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

ahh back when men suits had SOME diversity :’) (Color wise i guess)

2 Likes

Call me weird but I love 1920s like the flapper dresses and Art Deco :heart_eyes: and I also loveee the 80s/90s and all the logomania :rofl:

1 Like

I can definitely agree with the 50s being suoer iconic! I love Marylin Monroe! And never thought of the iconic things from the 70s but I can agree they’re so cool! :relaxed:

1 Like

The casual mention of lead poisoning :laughing: but yes, the dresses were amazing during that era :heart:

1 Like

I love the male fashion from the revolution too :laughing:

1 Like

Ooh, I should definitely check up on those shows and movies :thinking: I would love to see more of the 20s flappers :heart:

We got fans of the 20s! YESS! 20s are one of the best eras! And the 80s/ 90s are also cool, I love the makeup and the different colors used! :heart:

1 Like

I like very much for this…decade.

2 Likes

Yeah! This decade is off to a good start with the fashion! I totally agree with you :heart:

Glad i could share some insight :smile: And thank you for responding!!

1 Like

90s <3

1 Like

I honestly don’t know anything about modern fashion…what are the trends right now?

1 Like

Ofc you’re welcome!:heart:

1 Like

Ooh, what’s your favorite part of it? :heart:

1 Like

Um, currently its like low rise jeans that are coming back, sweats or lounge wear, plateform shoes, crop cardigans, cut outs in anything, bra tops and probably more but thats on the top of my head :laughing:

1 Like

I essentially dress like a gemless Episode Original MC sans the stains, so I am very clueless. Definitely see lots of crop tops in college when it’s warm, though.

3 Likes

I dress like that too :laughing: #gemlessdresswear :rofl: its gonna be the new trend now, gemless episode dress wear

1 Like

Love the hashtag!
#gemlessdresswear

idle_awkward_scratch_loop is growing more detestable thanks to Episode Originals

1 Like

Ikr, that has become one of the used animations that now I gotta get up and do it with them as a testimony to my character dressing #gemlessdresswear :sob::rofl:

1 Like