What is your favorite thing about Episode Forums?

I love all the nice people who I have talked to since joining, YESTERDAY! Everyone is so nice, friendly, and warming. You guys are already my family! Ahhhh <333

8 Likes

Honestly, my favorite thing about the forums is the announcements, endless answers to problems and ability to bookmark whatever posts I find useful or important. :heart:

3 Likes

I love the people i meet from all over the world…And they are so friendly…Always there’s answer for every problem…One day i saw a thread in which a person asked for personal school hw and thats also answered by the people here…I love this community because of the nice and friendliness

2 Likes

I love the writing contests and the weekly announcement updates; they always get me real jumpy and excited. All the friends I’ve made here too… :grin:

And all the helpful coding guides people’ve made which I wouldn’t have been able to live without.

3 Likes

The childish flagging tendencies :woman_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes

new assets updates, and lots of nice people :> I also love helping others when it comes to background edits, overlays, and many other things.

3 Likes

New updates, contest annoucnements, and helping others.

2 Likes

Be careful on here lol.

I like being chatty :grin: on General chats. Also, I like hanging out on the creative corner section and getting ideas for my stories.

2 Likes

Yeah, must be nice to have all questions answered by people who actually know!

2 Likes

Woah! How amazing must that have been! People should help me with my math homework! lol

2 Likes

Ahaha, I’m always around if you ever want to talk for hours! I always have time!

2 Likes

Well here is my insta if you ever want to chat.

@maree_a_spoon :blush:

1 Like

:(((
I don’t have instagram, bc of my mom, but we can chat on the forums if you want!

2 Likes

Awe you are so cute. Sounds good.

1 Like

Tehe, thank you! :blush:

1 Like

My favorite part is the fact you can get free drawn art all over the episode forums (And the artists and editors are extremely talented for free stuff)

The forum games also provide a lot of fun for everybody and the whole website (If that is what you call it) brings episode writers from all around the world :relaxed:

1 Like

That is true! I love how people tag you, and you can play games with people on here! I was so excited when I found that out! Games are sooooo fun now!

2 Likes

seeing the different opinions and views of others in comparison to my own

1 Like

True. Different perspectives from different people is a very good thing!

1 Like