What is your options Girls?

hey people, so i kinda wondered for a long time, if i should do this topic and now i’ll do that…
So i want to talk about body-wear of girls women so not intimate just about what others think so :thinking:
For exemple, some guys make stupid comments like “ihh you are not human”, you are a “monkey”, “how can a girl have hair on the Poor?
So, if we girls are not allowed to have hair…?, I think it’s just ridiculous that guys give comments about it, hairs are just human people! everyone has hair. of course we shave / waxen girls, but some girls are not allowed to remove their hair up to a certain age, because of the religion, and most of the boys do not all find that stupid …
and I do not like that at all! One should accept that, if the girl does not want to remove the hair on her arm or somewhere yet.
but I want to know what you think about it.

Questions for you:

1. Can your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend / partner see you with physical rest? or does he / she find it disgusting?

2. What is your opinion if girls do not shave? do you think it’s disgusting?

3. Must a girl shave her hair?

I just wanted to know how others think about it, thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes
  • Can your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend / partner see you with physical rest? or does he / she find it disgusting?

Lol, hm…I don’t think so.

• What is your opinion if girls do not shave? do you think it’s disgusting?

No, it isnt/ Hair is hair. Lol. If people think it is, then thats just their way of saying it is.

• Must a girl shave her hair ?

Her choice, her decision. Thats HER hair. Can’t control people, but at certain times u have to.

5 Likes

1.I don’t have a boyfriend but if I would have one, I wouldn’t really care what he thinks about me having hair. Because it’s my body and I can do with it what I want.(My opinion) And it’s only hair, as long as you’re hygienic it’s ok for me.
2.I don’t find it disgusting if girls don’t shave. I mean, most or at least some boys don’t shave as well, why would we girls have to do that? And also, we don’t shave our hair on the head as well so :woman_shrugging::joy:
3. I kind of answered that in point 2 and 1 but: I shave myself only in summer (I mean legs and poors), and not even then always. But everyone should be able to do what he/she wants to do.

2 Likes
  • Can your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend / partner see you with physical rest? or does he / she find it disgusting?
    Single atm, but I had both types of guys. And I’m fine with both. I mean. You like what you like. If you don’t like something, or something is disturbing you, that I can fix, without any special effort - why not. I consider shaving (certain shaving) as a hygienic practice.
    I think it’s not very hygienic (not talking bout legs now), and I think hairy legs and armpits look ugly and yeah, kinda disgusting. If you want to embrace feminism choose a more effective way, lol.
    Must? Nope. Everyone should do what they want to with their bodies. Girls/woman can walk with hairy legs and armpits all they want, they have the right. Like I have the right to be disgusted and express my emotions in a joking manner. ^^
5 Likes

Thank you girls for your options about it :blush:

2 Likes
    Eh, my fiance doesnt really care, tbh he doesnt even notice it :woman_shrugging:t3:

I think its their personal thing. I dont really care, even tho hairy armpit aint really a nice thing to look at on woman xD

Every girl should do what she feels the most comfortable with.

2 Likes
  • Can your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend / partner see you with physical rest? Or does he / she find it disgusting?

My boyfriend didn’t care to be honest.

• What is your opinion if girls do not shave? Do you think it’s disgusting?

Throughout school, I was surrounded by the idea of being the “perfect woman”. My first experience, around 11-12, was during physical education when some girls joked about me not shaving my legs. After that, I thought shaving and making yourself look “perfect” was normal.

So, when I grew up and found out it wasn’t normal, it was a shock. It was weird but uplifting to see women comfortable in their own skin. Especially since it was different from what I grew up around.

No. No one HAS to do anything.

4 Likes

I think it’s a sh.t that other girls make jokes about girls who do not shave their hair :confused:

1. Can your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend / partner see you with physical rest? or does he / she find it disgusting?
    I don’t have a boyfriend (and never did) but if I decided not to shave and my supposed boyfriend would have had a problem with that, i wouldn’t care, I hate changing stuff about myself because other people don’t like them.

2. What is your opinion if girls do not shave? do you think it’s disgusting?
    No, it’s a girl’s choice if she wants to shave/ wax herself, it’s natural and if the girl is okay with that, no one has a right to tell her otherwise (I shave once in like 2 months, I really don’t care that much)

3. Must a girl shave her hair ?
    No, of course not, body hair just grows, you don’t have to shave it, it’s a matter of choice.

3 Likes

Definitely. I was only 11 or 12 at the time. It can definitely affect someone’s confidence. :pensive:

3 Likes

Don’t let some girls ruine your confidence!
If you ever want to talk, i’m here :blush:

1 Like

Moved to General Chat since this isn’t related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like
  1. I don’t have one.
  2. I find it gross.
  3. No, but some just do it to prove girls don’t have to shave, just like guys don’t. That’s honestly because it looks better on men. I shave, it’s just nasty for me not to.
2 Likes

Questions for you:

Well uh, for me -big no.

1. What is your opinion if girls do not shave? do you think it’s disgusting?

Well my opinion, its okay to NOT shave, it isnt a must and its NOT disgusting. Its JUST hair, right?

1. Must a girl shave her hair ?

Again with this, they DONT have to if they dont want to. but if they do, then its up to them tbh. I shave on regulat basis but i never really judge anyone who doesnt do the same thing. I mean hair grow naturally, so it ISNT weird to actually NOT shave it:D

1 Like

I totally agree, that it isn’t weird, it’s just hair :woman_shrugging::smiley: thx for your option :blush:

1 Like

One question peeked my interest & that was the question on if bodily hair on women is disgusting.

People cannot name a legitimate reason of why they think bodily hair on women is a lot more disgusting than on men other than social stigma placed on it by America.

If you take care of yourself, shower often, then it truly can’t be considered unhygienic. Yeah, you may find it gross to look at, because I personally don’t like body hair on anyone for that matter, but if you genuinely think a woman is dirty for not shaving armpit hair then…sigh. That is all. :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

It’s not disgusting at all. If a girl doesn’t want to shave, she shouldn’t be forced to.

Unless she wants to, no.

1 Like

Lol :joy: i think that too, if people find a woman dirty,becaose of not shaving, but everybody has a different opinion :blush: thx for your option :laughing::hugs:

1 Like

It’s an opinion to not like body hair on a woman, but it isn’t an opinion to call a woman unhygienic and dirty for not shaving her body hair. If she does shower often, takes care of herself, it’s a fact she isn’t unhygienic.

1 Like

True :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like