What is your romantic fantasy?

What’s your romantic fantasy? The one scene/ moment you want more than anything?

Mine would be to dance with the man of my dreams under the stars or just anywhere. It just seems so amazing to dance with someone without any care in the world.

What’s yours?

5 Likes

I would love to travel all around the world with the love of my life :sob: :blob_hearts: it’s my fantasy because I believe I will stay single forever :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

I’m sure you’ll find someone!! That sounds so romantic!!

2 Likes

So, I don’t know for sure what mine is, but I’ll tell you what it used to be until it happened.

I never had any romantic success until like after college basically. But when I started dating the guy who became my husband, I remember one time we were out bowling with a group of friends. He and I wandered over to the arcade area and then we just quickly ducked into a corner and kissed for a bit. It was nice not to worry for a change and just get to be the silly teenager I didn’t get to be when I was one.

1 Like

That’s so romantic!!

Part of the reason I made one of my characters serenade his girlfriend is bc I want to be serenaded, but I know that is so freaking ridiculous and unrealistic. I kind of just project everything I want in a partner onto him.

1 Like

On a mountain with little snow with my Wife and daughter

1 Like

Dancing in a meadow, something about the prospect of being in a floofy dress and being with someone I love is very enticing. This is a really cute topic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

What you said, but also…
Spending a romantic day at a theme park riding rides, eating junk food, holding hands, and just enjoying each other’s presence.

This is why I want to marry someone who loves riding roller coasters and going to theme parks as much as I do. I always wanted to enjoy a day in one with a romantic partner.

2 Likes

Being in a healthy relationships… :joy:

3 Likes

Same :eyes:

1 Like

Mine would definitely be to go starwatching with the man of my dreams as we just lay down on our picnic blanket, go to the beach and just slowdance as the moonlight appears, or even just to go into a sunflower field during a sunrise/sunset and take pictures with a polaroid.

:tired_face: :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Moonlit picnic tbh, something I’ve always wanted

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.