What keeps you up at night?

What’s some things that you think about before sleep? Or, what makes you toss and turn at night, thinking about it?

6 Likes

Uhh sometimes I think am I good enough? Oh a personal favorite assignments, exams and reports I have due and songs that won’t get out of my head

2 Likes

I feel you on all of those. It’s either that, or I think about science. Weird how everything we know now could be completely false.

3 Likes

I mean true, like imagine if the world we live in is a simulation and we are all being tested :eye::eye:

3 Likes

Who says we aren’t? :eye:___:eye:

4 Likes

I am about to go to sleep shut up :eye::droplet::lips::droplet::eye:

3 Likes

I’ll be watching through the cameras, Lilly. :eye:___:eye:

4 Likes

the fact i have a LA project due at 11:59 but i havent started and im scrolling here instead

3 Likes

Here we go again… :cow2: Not my first time :grinning:

1 Like

I’d get started on that, if I were you. But to be fair, I’m in the same position but for my Human Development work.

2 Likes

Lmao I should I guess but it’s all Shakespearean analysis :skull:

2 Likes

Ha ha, it’s 5:19am and it’s Friday Living the life. I should go sleep I have to be up in 6 hours…:new_moon_with_face::broken_heart:

Joseph

1 Like

Go do your work children yes, I called you a child. Shhhhhhh I am a teenager but still :broken_heart::eye::eye:

2 Likes

Ew. Drop the course and become a farmer instead. No homework, just corn. :eye:___:eye: I’m happy I’m done with English. I took it for all four years, and now I’ve had the taste of freedom, I’m not coming back.

4 Likes

Why a farmer :sob: so specific

Probably :joy: I’ll add that to my list of jobs I should get with my levels of apathy. Guess I should get started on it now, however.

2 Likes

See: my profile. Also, I love how quickly this topic went off track. This isn’t an intervention for @Youngbl00d, we can have that tomorrow. What keeps you guys up at night?

3 Likes

:sob: Ima go sleep we finna get our asses flagged gn peeps :dancer:

2 Likes

Who’s Joseph?

2 Likes