What keeps you up at night?

Joseph Mother :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Bump.

1 Like

Definitely school and what I have to do the next day.

fear of getting attacked as I sleep

@Hellchaser this is such a daunting question!! lol
I think regrets for sure. sometimes when it’s very early in the morning, like four or five AM and I have been tossing and turning all night, I think about my regrets. people I’ve hurt, inexcusable things I’ve done, etc. It’s hard because things that really tear me down, always come into my brainpan late at night and IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE ACTUAL CRAP.
Anyways though, cool thread!!!

2 Likes

Most often it’s an experience because a lot has happened this year. Worries about work, about children, about health. Recently, I feel bad, I can’t go to the gym, and it also prevents me from resting. I think I need to clear my thoughts a little.

1 Like

Well, Some regret’s and me myself with my 100 up curious questions. (What can I say I can be very curious, lol)

By the way your profile is cool. Does it have any meaning?

What kind of questions do you think about?

Thank you. Did you mean a specific part of it?

1 Like

Well, I would tell if it was specific. but Its always about how or why is this or that happening?

I would like to know if you have any specific part

1 Like

My future
I little thought about it and I will stay awake all night

1 Like

i think that what we do doesn’t matter, we are little specks on a huge earth in a huge galaxy and what we do really doesn’t matter but with that said i still am too scared to do anything hahahah

2 Likes

The fact that my life ahead is going to be miserable because my lazy ass won’t do shit.

3 Likes

I listen to music whole night because I’ve insomnia. I can’t fall asleep before dwan (which’s 4:30am-5am in my country).:eye::lips::eye:
What about you?

1 Like

Even if your intentions weren’t rude, they were disrespectful and in poor taste. If you’re not sure why people may think so, it’s definitely the context of why. He murdered his parents, he committed homicide in order to escape his abusive parents. That in itself can not only be traumatizing to both his brother and him, it can also leave him with a lot of complex feelings of guilt, anger, pain, etc. It’s a horrible, heart-breaking thing to have happened in a person’s life, following decades of sexual, physical, and verbal abuse. Your comment was completely out of life, and inappropriate. You reached out to a family member of the person to tell her that you think their husband is attractive and send her Tik-Tok edits that fetishize and romanticize his crime. It’s making a joke out of a serious situation, where you’re not looking at the context and tragedy of the crime, but focusing on someone’s physical appearance and how hot they are. Even after you’ve been told that it was inappropriate and rude, you’re still making inappropriate comments about him. It’s important to move past someone’s physical appearance and look at their actions critically and with total respect.

I think you’re just going to need to take a small step back and leave the wife and her husband be. You’ve already done what you can, take it as a learning experience.

5 Likes

sometimes thinking whats gonna happen next in any episode story

2 Likes

My 50 missing assignments :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I knew what happened to him and his brother I watched the 2 docs, and in my comment I as well said to her that I literally cried during it and it was sad what they went through I really didn’t mean to hurt anyone and I apologized many times she hasn’t responded but I just felt really guilty that I said that and yea I regret it a lot.

And as well I also commented on the tiktoks saying they were disrespectful and rude so I tried my best to apologize and honestly that night I stayed up I cried because I just felt really guilty and sad and I’m just really emotional whenever I feel bad about something. So I really hope she forgives me because those were never my intentions.

And Google is probably controlling us all :eye::eye:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.