What kind of code we need to use for writing?

I want to write a story But english is not my first language (first turkish) thats why i dont undertsand codes.is that code Some kind of computer codes(have name? so i can learn in my language)? Or its Just episode code .i hope you understand what i want to say))

3 Likes

It’s just ‘episode code’ but there’s lots of tutorials on youtube! :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

1 Like

Yes But i cant understand its all english

1 Like

it’s called donacode

7 Likes

I can Help you the simple and most used ones for bigginers!

@CHAR walks from screen (what screan you want to put) To scren (what screan you want to put

This means…Like you know your hands left and right hand you have left and right screen so its like example: @Raitlyn enters from left to screen center (You put your char script name! The name you named ur character!

Just wait I will update this reply…

3 Likes

Moved to Creator’s Corner since this is about story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Biraz Türkçe konuşabiliyorum ama akıcı değilim. Türkçe iletişim kurmaya çalışarak size yardımcı olmaya çalışabilirim. I hope I wrote that right :sob:

Hey u can join my classes for basic directing :innocent: