What kind of new male hairstyles would you like to see?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

More long hair for males, in ponytails, braided, etc.

8 Likes

Ugh yes! Let me have Geralt in Episode pleaseeeeeeeeee

3 Likes

Hell yes!!! Give me that hairstyle along…with…

6 Likes

I think it’d be nice to have messy/tousled hair, I really like them regardless of length. More curly hair, especially ones with subtle curls. As well as some fuller(?) hairstyles, I like it when you can tell that it has a little bit of layering behind it.

4 Likes

Could be used for kids hairstyles too.

5 Likes

Also! I think it’d be incredibly helpful to have messy/grimy hair for fantasy like stories. Or even for mental health stories. I just really need new hairstyles because I use the same three for male characters :woozy_face:

2 Likes

These would be perfect, too! I love how he wets it, to have it back, and after thar just have it dead free. XD

4 Likes

I support all of @lanafrazer_episode ideas . Those would be great in episode :weary::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

An actual buzz cut please!

2 Likes

Yes!!!

1 Like

I don’t know what this hairstyle is called (but there’s long parts down his neck and looks like he has curtain bangs) but this style and the underlayer color would be so cool!! I think for male characters that have cool vibes/style, this hair would fit them pretty well. And we have that ombre type of hair for female characters so this would be really nice for a male character to have two colors for their hair!

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

More braids for black male characters But not gonna lie we gotta love the hairstyles that Episode put though BUTTT more black hairstyles will be much better :D.

&

Wolf cut I’m actually in love with this hairstyle if I’m being honest especially on women

2 Likes

Sexy man from Beatu Shop :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

More medium afros.

Afro Hairstyles In Portal

2 Likes

Not really hairstyles…but premium hair Color (highlights) that we get in episode story but not in community stories to be available in writer portal🧐
What do you think ?

Closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines. Please review the guidelines and contact @Sydney_H (be sure to link the thread!) to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: