What kind of reader are you? 👀

Hi!! I’m curious about everyone’s reading habits. I’d consider myself a binge reader, so I prefer complete stories. I’ll read one story at a time and finish within a couple days before moving on to the next story. Does anyone else do this? Or do you read multiple stories at a time??

10 Likes

I’m currently reading 10 stories rn :skull: for some reason I get bored reading a whole story in one go, I have to have variety.

6 Likes

same

2 Likes

I guess with the new skip to wait option it’s not possible anymore :wink:
But same, I’m a binge reader myself, that’s why I haven’t added this option to my stories. It’s really annoying.

4 Likes

Oh I love descovering new titles! If the story hookes me on too much, I can read it all at once nonstop!

I must say though, that I also get bored of some stories and leave them there… So yes, I read a lot of stories at the same time if they are not finished.

4 Likes

I rotate between stories.

2 Likes

I tend to read contest stories. I get overwhelmed of the story is too long. So lost contest entries are 3 chapters. And then if I like it, I continue one or two at a time.

3 Likes

If I read too many stories at once I get what happened in what story all mixed up lol

I hate the skip the wait too. I end up having to buy gems for every story I read that does that :joy::joy:

Omg, I’m fangirling a little. I loved Josephine!!!

I haven’t read many contest entries, but I’m actually excited for the double life stories

:rofl: you’re silly. Thank you. No skip the wait!

1 Like

All of the stories I’m currently reading are ongoing, so I think I’m reading like… 12 lol. I’m really slow, too. I typically only read 1 chapter at once, maybe 2.

I got so many stories unfinished. I get obsessed with reading one if I really like it to the point that I finish it right away but if it turns to a direction I don’t particularly like I stopped and wait until I get brave enough :joy::joy:lol. Also, when that happens I just add and add more stories and never read some of it.

4 Likes

I read tons of stories, I usually prefer them to be finished so I can binge read them all at once but if not that’s okay. My only pet-peeve is that I hate when they add the early access because I’m gem broke :joy::slightly_smiling_face:.
When they have early access I’ll just switch to a different story and continue reading that one and eventually make my way back to the first story I was reading at one point :woman_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

I read a lot of stories :rofl: and well I hate it when they ask for early access :neutral_face: because I’m gem broke like @Ryder14 !! And well when I collect some gems I will usually use it on premium stories :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I m also reader who tends to read stories that are complete. I usually finish the stories in 2 or 3 days . I become too addicted to episode if the stories are too interesting like I spend 7 or 8 hours or even 10 to complete it fast :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m definitely not a binge-reader. I usually read 2 or 3 stories at a time, except for when I’m doing reviews or R4Rs. But I like to read one chapter per night of my 2 or 3 favorite stories. If the cliffhanger is too juicy, I might read a second episode. But I don’t know why I’ve never liked binging TV shows nor Episode stories. When I like something so much, I like to have it in my life for a little longer than just one week, so reading one episode per night makes it last longer for me.

1 Like