What kind of relationship do you want to see in a story?

What kinds of romantic relationship do you want to see in stories? :blush:

It doesn’t make sense to say “what kind of relationships do you want to see in a story”- you can portray any kind of relationship you want, also, you are probably going to see all of these relationships, guessing your mc does have a family, friend, or LI. I mean, what the hell? Though I guess you wanted to ask how do you want them to be PORTRAYED. Everyone wants to see healthy relationships between the MC and LI and their friends/family. Every story needs a villan though so relationships CAN be portrayed to be unhealthy between family/friends/exes/etc. I’m sorry if that’s not what you wanted to ask, the question could use to be more specific. :slight_smile:

I see what you mean :thinking:
Yes I could have worded it more specific
Thanks for the reply :blush:

1 Like

No problem!

Slow burn. No mafia or kidnappers or bad boys or criminals. I’m begging at this point I just want a cute love story like Jaded Love. That was beautiful :sob::pleading_face:

4 Likes

I wanna see a romantic relationship between a guy who’s shy and awkward and a girl who’s confident and flirty. I would like to see the guy submitting to the girl in the relationship.

I would also like to see a romantic relationship between a tall girl and a short guy.

1 Like

I like when there are slowburn relationships. It keeps the story going and makes readers exited.

1 Like

OMG GURL I LOVE JADED LOVE :sob: :heart:

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not about story feedback or reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Closed by OP request. :slight_smile: