What Kind Of Stories Do You **HATE**!?

I am making a story and I don’t see one like it! Maybe there is… BUT I DON’T WANNA GIVE IT AWAY! For once, it won’t be a love story unless I actually get reads and readers “make me” make it into one XD Buuttt… just tell me story ideas that u HATE yuh… tysm uhhmm… humans?

2 Likes

Cliches!! Please no bad boys, weak female MCs, cliche villains, etc. Give me a new idea and I’m down for the story!

6 Likes

Oh honey that is the opposite of my story!! Are vines and meme use alright!?

If not them I am forked!

2 Likes

If they’re funny… :wink:

1 Like

IDC i love memes

1 Like

Uhm of course they are SisTEr I have this one scene of where one of the characters is gonna scare the other by re-enacting this!

Ooorr…no?
6 Likes

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Or maybe a bonus scene?!

1 Like

Whatever works with the story is fine… PM me when its published and I’ll give it a read!

1 Like

I hate when the girl characters suffer and then they become strong from that! Like , we are already strongg!! Ahm , and like storys when the mc falls in love with other character in the first episode and in the second they’re dating like , so fastttt!

7 Likes

I don’t think imma give her a manz for A WHILEEEEEEEEEEE

2 Likes

Lol my story. :joy: But with many twists and turns that are unexpected. But my MC is strong. But the ending is sad.

2 Likes

When that happens I’m like smh

2 Likes

HAHAHA , I don’t HATE when they fall in love too fast , I am just like “Really??? This fast??”

1 Like

What’s the name of your story ? As I said , I don’t hate it! It’s just like when the episodes are really short and then boom dating lmao

3 Likes

make it where the mc is acutally a meme jk jk

2 Likes

Here it is. :blush:
Story name: MC: The Golden Line
Author: Shana Ravi
Genre: Romance, Fantasy and Murder
Description: Your mission for the last 2 years has been to find your mom’s murderer. But what happens when you meet an alluring man. Also when his darkest secrets are revealed. Love or mission?

2 Likes

Oh , after I am done with some things I’ll read it , sounds really interestingg !!

2 Likes

AAHH I SAW THAT OMG YYUSS KWEEN GO OFF!!! IT WAS TRENDING

This is just here bc forums is like "It IS UNCLEAR IF THIS IS A BODY PARAGRAPH!! like BiCtH no!!!

1 Like

It was trending for what? Yass!! I love being a good Shister :joy:.

1 Like