What kind of stories do you like?

I’m planning on writing a story and i want to write something that people actually like to read so i need opinions and thoughts .

I really like witty dialogue and sassy, funny characters :smile:

5 Likes

Opinion: Write your own thing, not anybody else’s

1 Like

Really weird plot twists are good

1 Like

i am. i just wanted opinions and thoughts so.

I guess, okay, good luck

I never said i was going to take their ideas and put them in my story. i know what i’m doing but thanks for the lovely opinion .

I like the stories with ALOT of drama because it’s just fun and entertaining to see that in a story on Episode. Like cliffhangers, plot twists, love triangles, cheating, etc. :wink: :wink: :wink:
:joy: :joy: :joy:

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Before u want to write a story about what people want to read, have you thought to yourself what do YOU want to write a story about. What is your fav genre to write and yeah u can include other genre in yr story.

Comdey - HUmor
Mystery - Finding/Solving
Fantasy - Vampire, etc
Drama - Arguing, Family, etc
Adventure - Traveling, etc
Horror - Scary
Thriller - Kinda similar to horror
Action - Fighting, Weapons, etc.

1 Like

A really well thought out plot, and developed characters. Choices that matter are good too.

I am all about characters. So give me a decent plot (it does not matter which genre) with complex characters and a bunch of interesting, relevant side stories and I am in. Bonus points if you can squeeze in a slow-burn romance… or several.

Also, I am a sucker for LGBT+ male MCs.

But you do you. Write for yourself, then for your potential readers.

1 Like

um.