What kind of stories do you wanna see on Episode?

I am blank for story ideas and I really want to write a story. My last idea just got really confusing for me :joy:
What kind of stories do you wanna see on episode?

cOmeDy :smile:

2 Likes

I am terrible at humour :sob::sob:

3 Likes

If you dont have an idea to a story. Go for a walk, tale a showe. Read a book. Listen to some Music

You need to come up with the idea. It dosent work to ask others.

And its not hard to come up with a story idea. The hard part is to make it good

1 Like

MYSTERY/THRILLER with a unique plot. If you write one, I swear I’ll read it for sure.

1 Like

I’m honestly, can’t stand the story about forbidden “pleasure”, forbidden relationship, big hot chemistry between a character and her boss/her almost killer or whatever. LIKE OH MY GOD WE CAN TELL SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT.

1 Like

It depends on how in depth the story line is. If it’s just about a small town girl bumping into a big guy and him making her work for him, then that’s shit.

But if there was more to the story, it would make it much better. Honestly it just depends how the author writes the story.

2 Likes

I agree, but until then I haven’t felt that “big story-line”. I feel like it’s just the same thing "Feel the big heat between you and [whatever his name], but he’s your boss! Will you be able to resist? " or " Your just an average girl and you met at the park, now he can’t keep his attention of you. He want you, and only you. Will you resist? " That practically resume the whole romance categories of the app. I mean, I haven’t read everything. But I feel like that’s just it, that’s all I saw. And please, correct me if I’m wrong because I’d actually love to see something way more deep than that.

1 Like

I’m not saying there are stories like that, all I’m saying is that I don’t like it when people go “Ugh I hate mafia stories” or “omg I hate boss and worker stories” and generalising them.

I totally get that, but I think people generalize them because it’s like a big majority of the app. And we just do that, like with everything. The bad it’s like the most obvious thing, you stay focus on that. If it make any sense? Like I read/saw so many stories of what I’ve just told you, that yes today I can’t stand them. There is hidden gems in every genre and I’m sure there is in mafia stories or worker stories, but I haven’t seen it yet. And maybe so does everyone.

1 Like

Stories with lots of action packed fight scenes (nothing too brutal though) :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I enjoy a variety, comedy, historical, adventure, romance (but not the nasty ones…), and mystery especially. Deep storylines draw me in as well.

1 Like

Funny comedy stories. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

any bad plot can be good if done correct. same way a good plot can be done bad. its all in the writhing.

1 Like

Look up some writing prompts on Wattpad or Tumblr. You dont have to copy the promt exactly, but I always get inspiration from there