What kind of story do you guys want?

Hey friends!
As some of you know, I released the first three episodes of my Clue contest entry (If you want to check it out, it’s called Clue: Zero Gravity)
On a different note though, I’ve been thinking of writing a long running story to write alongside it that I can work on for a long time. So I just wanted to know, what kind of stories do you want? There’s a lot of the same stuff on there right now (bad boys, stardom, pregnancy, whatever) and I don’t want that to be the center of my story. I want there to be romance, but what do you guys want?

(disc. I’m not asking for a full blown plot, just things I can incorporate!)

Thank you!
emms :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d love to see more sad stories. Sad endings, endings you wouldn’t expect type of things.

6 Likes

Hmmm… I would love angst. It’s very romantic but very touchy and emotional. This type of genre is very popular on a lot of reading platforms.

3 Likes

Omg I have been wanting to make a thread like this! :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

I love seeing relationships that grow over time, and are well written, and not just all fast paced romances.

3 Likes

I like seeing unexpected things not cliche plots or scenes but actual unexpected things. And I also like seeing well weaved together stories.

2 Likes

me too! I’ll make sure to do that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like mystery stories that don’t take forever 2 update

1 Like

I am such a sucker for angst, honestly

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.