What kinda conspiracy theories do you believe?

Sometimes I wonder what if everything that is happening right now isn’t actually real. Like what if we’re in a coma or something.

Or what if when we all die, we end up in a new world and become a different being? like I could be a kitten, a bunny or something.

10 Likes

the mandela effect.
the government spying on us.

i really only believe those two

7 Likes

The moon landing was fake
Aliens are real
Basically all of Film Theory/ Game Theory’s theories…

2 Likes

yeah the second one seems kinda true

1 Like

ALIENS aRE DEFINITELY REAL

3 Likes

I LOVE THIS THREAD!

Yep I do!

2 Likes

So area 51, the moon landing, the Illuminati…

3 Likes

Same I mostly believe that the government is spying thats right fbi I know you’re probably reading this :expressionless:

I also believe that there are aliens out there and someday they may just meet with us.

I do believe in a heaven and a hell.

I believe in like slender man and how he’s in the woods yeah it’s childish but still freaky to me.

4 Likes

Yassssss the illuminati is honestly in control it’s not the government it’s them running the show that’s what I believe anyways

3 Likes

Shane dawson conspiracy theories

2 Likes

Yep. And the government spying on us? Totally! I named the agent in my phone Fred lol.

3 Likes

Yas! QUEEN

2 Likes

:joy: I’ve talked to the agent in my phone a few times just telling them how I know that they know I’m crazy but they can’t do anything because if I “disappear” y’all know why :wink:

3 Likes

Haha. Do you believe that the Illuminati killed Michael Jackson?

3 Likes

Oh my flipping chocolate?! I’ve never heard of it but honestly I guess it’d make sense with his doctor and all.

3 Likes

MY LITTLE BABEEEEE MJJJJ OH JESUSSS CHRIST. hmm what

2 Likes

Oh search it up on youtube! Under shame Dawson. It makes ,

2 Likes

My golee Shane is the best!

2 Likes

“shame” I’m dead :joy:

2 Likes

Hah whoops, :joy::joy::joy: I am not changing it though lol it is too good!

2 Likes