What kinda conspiracy theories do you believe?

Hmmmm he sounds interesting okie I’ll look it up after my shower. Also have you heard the conspiracies with Disney???

2 Likes

Stupid auto correct

1 Like

Hm some but which ones?

2 Likes

I am obsest with Shane dawson ones

2 Likes

Yes! Some are hard to believe but make sense in some weird way like his recent one. The earth being flat.

1 Like

He was actually a satanist and all his characters were kinda like in a cult. Heck working for Disney world half of them couldn’t leave the place and we’re watched at all times.

2 Likes

omg there is this conspiracy theory/thread i saw about how pixar’s movies are like a timeline its so cool

2 Likes

Wow, where did you hear that? I want to look it up. I’m unstressed.

Huge conspiracy geek over here :joy:

2 Likes

Ah, I love the Pixar theory there is a great youtube channel that mostly talks about it!

2 Likes

:joy: the talko they have some conspiracies that I really like.

2 Likes

Now the men In black is shivering. My grandmother told me an experience with that

1 Like

Oh, ill look it up!

2 Likes

So I am going to post what my amazing grandmother told me.

1 Like

damn idk if its just me but i love “buzzfeed unsolved” series. shane and ryan give me life.

3 Likes

Omg yes I do too!

2 Likes

She told me she was driving down the road. She isn’t crazy, but she also had my uncle next to her. My uncle confirmed it too.

So she was driving down the highway. She was going home. Then she told me she saw about 4 pale men investagating something near the trees. She said they all looked at her and looks back at whatever they were looking at. They then got into the van that was parked. Then went past my uncle and grandmother. One stared at her as the went past her. She described them as pale and in a long black coats.

Now she knew what she saw, my uncle was there and told me that he remembers the same story but was missing a detail or two like that they all were in a black vehicle.

This was the Men in Black thing I was talking about.

3 Likes

thats creepy. one time when i was like 6. i woke up at 2 am. i was looking for my dad. he wasnt in his bedroom so i went to the living room and looked for his truck (it wasnt there, he probably went to 7-11 or something) and i shit you not two figures were messing with my moms car. i was so creeped out i went back to my room and tried to fall asleep but i couldnt so i just waited for my dad.

2 Likes

Honestly but I believe in a lot:

Government hiding stuff, Aliens are real, Men in black, FBI spying on us through our phones, Dreams can predict the future (personal stories) and Ghost are real (I think that’s all).

3 Likes

Wow, I do too! I had a dream once that happened. I moved to a school and met someone named Alex it was so weird!

2 Likes

Do y’all know those little cameras in front of some laptops I honestly believe that the government watches through those as well. Or at my school I believe the school watches. Mainly because when I was in school last year I use to flip the camera around. Then this year I tried doing it and it was stuck like I can’t flip it anymore. People thought I was just crazy but come on really? I was always covering talking about the school spying now they made it so you can’t spin it away.

3 Likes