What kinds of stories do you enjoy reading?

Hi all! I I needed some inspo and thought, why not go onto episode forums and ask for your personal opinions! What kinds of stories do you enjoy reading? Leave your answers down below…Thank you, have a lovely day.

2 Likes

I like action, mystery and fantasy the most. Hope this helped. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

sci fi

I like mysteries the most! :thinking:

Same as @Cheris , I LOVE fantasy, also I love mystery, action, and sci-fi. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Mostly unique stories with intriguing characters. I’ve seen the same variation of stories published many times before, so it’s refreshing to find a story with its own flare and feel. My favorite genres are sci-fi, fantasy, action, and mystery. And of course having POC and LGBT+ rep is a bonus.

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

I’d like to read stories where the MC is unique, but also the drama has to be good. Drama is my favorite genre to read :slight_smile:

Action, comedy, drama and stories with superheroes, witches, elves, etc. There’s a lot that I love to read. I like reading about sassy characters who aren’t afraid to speak their mind, also :smiley:

1 Like

Mostly horror, thriller, mystery and comedy. I don’t mind some drama too.

I enjoy fiction in general (sci-fi, fantasy). I love how it stretches the imagination and I feel it’s one of the best genres for “escape” from the real world.

I also love Historical Stories (fiction and non-fiction based.) I find the effects of historical stories are similar to fiction because its very much like diving into a whole new world as well! Just imagining what it might have been like to live in the late 1800’s or even as early as the 1960’s… Its nothing like the world we live in today and day to day life was so different.

Mysteries with plot twists and cliffhangers

1 Like

High five

1 Like

I’m a big fan of mysteries and action genres :innocent: As well as romance and drama too! :joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.