What kinds of stories to people want to read?

I’m starting to write my first story, and I’m trying out different ideas to see what kind of writing I like best, and it got me thinking. What kinds of stories do you guys like reading? I was just wondering because a lot of the stories on episode feel like the same stories, just rewritten. What kinds of stories would you guys like to see more of? Comment :slight_smile:

Stories with multiple plot twist that you never would have ever expected.

1 Like

A small story escape room

1 Like

That sounds interesting, I haven’t really heard of that before. Do you mean kind of like an mini-game format? Or something else?

1 Like

That does always make a story much more interesting to read. :slight_smile: Especially when it’s not something super predictable.

Something that isn’t cliche I am so over the exact same love story ish

3 Likes

Fantasy stories that aren’t based on wolves.

7 Likes

Mini game sorta yeah

1 Like

:rofl: mine is based off a demon

1 Like

Oh cool! Finally! I like seeing original stories from time to time. :rofl:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: same

My story has a werewolf clan in it, but they’re not exactly the most relevant to the story. More of an extra to the plot.

2 Likes

Thats cool!

1 Like

In general, I like stories with adventure and action, with a strong MC, who doesn’t make drama over nothing ( omg he dumped me!1!!1! He was the love of my life even if he had a girlfriend and didn’t owe anything to me!!! How could I possible move on with my life now? yeah, stupid shit like that you know). I also like sarcatic and humorous characters, who knows how to mess around and be serious. In general, characters and plots that are overused, I’d pass. And I am a sucker for fantasy stories :joy:

4 Likes

Exactly! That’s really why I’m interesting in hearing what people want! Honestly, even at some point I feel like writing all these super alike stories gets boring. All of these “bad boys”, “best friend’s blah blah” etc… not bashing any stories though, because some authors make it work.

1 Like

Haha! How do you feel about vampire stories?

2 Likes

I like them lol

3 Likes

I like those! I’m just not a fan of scrolling around in the fantasy section, only to see hundreds of wolf love stories.

1 Like

I feel like in writing that helps with less of a cliche, when they’re not the most major influences on the plot/characters.

How about you do a super dramatic story based in the future/past and the main character is getting hit on all the time but they just like bish no cause I’m trying to sort out this drama and ish like bye! you know?