What looks better lol....sorry

What face looks better. I need your help. This is for another love interest in my story.

I’m still deciding if I will put limited cc in bc if I do it won’t really go along with the story. But I just need your opinion.
Btw his name is Adrian.

1 Like

2!

3 Likes

I like 1 because I dont like how the hair is placed on him. Like is off center :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

yeahh that does kinda bother me lol.
but like I said there might be limited cc idk yet so the hairstyle could be changed.
I just didn’t know what face to do…maybe I’ll let readers choose a hairstyle they want for him if they don’t like it.

1 Like

Does the face have to be the same though. What if you made CC for the face as well🤔

Yeah.
It’s just I have a lot in store.
For the main Camila she is spanish/latina and if I let ppl cc idk if she will look how I had in mind and then the story won’t make as much sense.

1 Like

I completely understand that
my story doesn’t have CC at all because I have art scenes and I want my characters to look how I wanted them to~

1 because it looks better in my opinion. In the image for 2, there’s a gap between the top of his ear and when his hair starts, and it makes things look weird.

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about character design. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 definitely

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.