What makes a person attractive? (to you personally)

Morals are the most important thing to me when it comes to my attraction to people. Someone with weak or loose morals easily break it for me. Self-awareness is also important to me. There’s a lot of people i know who think that they’re good people when they’re not. They just dont have the self-awareness (or sometimes care) to deal with their cognitive dissonance, so they’ve rather just ignore the parts of them that did wrong by other people. It’s my biggest pet peeve, and its the first thing i look for when forming a relationship with other people (platonically or romantically).

A person who tries to be a better person, even if they’re already good, are super sexy to me. Bonus points if they use their past mistakes as lessons to grow from.

5 Likes

Humor and efficiency

I’d like a guy with the same humor as me. That way I’ll never offend him with my jokes and possibly we could joke together about it.

I also like a guy who could read the room with me and keep up to my speed. Not someone who argues with someone as everyone else is watching or straight up cheats when the teacher is watching like you know someone with common sense.

These to traits make a guy attractive to me personally
(don’t forget looks :crazy_face:)

2 Likes

Yes!! 100% agree all these traits are so attractive :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Someone who has a cute smile and isn’t afraid to use it :grin: (not only in a romantic sense).

Someone who is not afraid to be kind- because they don’t want to seem uncool or something like that.

People who are better than me at somethings- not everything or y’all know I’ll get frustrated because I can become competitive. That way I can learn things from them or I just enjoy watching them do things I can’t do because it fascinates me.

Someone who doesn’t let ‘social norms’ stop them from being themselves and being happy. That isn’t afraid to dance in the middle of the street if that’s what they wanna do kind of thing.

1 Like

Humor probably first thing that attracts me. If to talk about phisical characteristics, I love athletic people. I try to be in a good shape myself. Such resources like https://betterme.world/articles/skinny-legs-big-upper-bоdy/ help me to structure information well

1 Like

For me this is for both in general and in romantic purposes.

1. Self-respect. I like people who are able to set boundaries, have at least some confidence in themselves, and are honest about themselves.
  2. Open-mindedness. I like when people are able to admit when they’re wrong and consider others’ opinions.
  3. Effort. Whether it’s a friendship or a relationship, what’s attractive is when the person tries to talk to me as much as I try to talk to them. I cannot stand when things are one-sided, whether it’s on my end or theirs.
  4. Humor. When people laugh at my jokes, and when I laugh at their jokes, we all have a good time.
  5. Intelligence. I love being able to have deep conversations with people about various issues from non-serious ones to serious ones. They’re very exciting to me and make me want to keep talking to those people more.
  6. Positivity and kindness. If a person is constantly rude to others, makes insensitive jokes 24/7, or is continuously giving off a negative vibe, that is not attractive to me.

Those are all I can come up with off of the top of my head now. :kissing:

3 Likes

Welcome :white_heart:.

Despite the outer apperance’s little role but I THINK WHAT MAKES SOMEONE MORE ATTRACTIVE HIS/HER THOUGHTS ,behavior (how they care , them being gentle, their generousity and so on)

Fav quote “a lot of people seem attractive untill you see how they think”

1 Like

Shy people are very attractive to me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: People who also dress formally for no reason are very attractive :woozy_face: :heart:

1 Like

Talented, visionary, have dreams, and treat people with respect no matter who they are.

3 Likes

For me personally, it`s someones whole vibe. They usually are not afraid to be themselves and stand out from the masses. I do find physically that i find a lot of thin tattooed dudes are :heart_eyes: (see Yelawolf for referance) I love blunt people whole dont pussyfoot about. Sarcasm and sass are like a love language to me :sweat_smile: People who notice the little things i love about life and can be silly and not take themselves or life too seriously. Lastly they have to be capable of growing/evolving mentally, humans are meant to change and grow mentally, yet so few do :face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

This is a really hard question to answer because it’s hard to put feelings and connections into words haha but I guess if I had to:

• Obviously I have to be somewhat physically attracted to a guy but if we like the same things and really vibe together that’s way more attractive and important to me tbh :heart_eyes:
• I’m a tomboy love gaming, anime, being outside in nature, etc so definitely would have to be someone interested in those things too or at least open to trying them since I spend a lot of my free time doing it.
• Loves animals.
• Is willing to fight for what they believe in, me or what we have and doesn’t give up at the mildest inconvenience (I guess it’s because i’ve come across a lot of people who give up way too easily and do the bare minimum if at all- not just romantically or in friendships but the human population i’ve met in general)
• Own up to and learn from their mistakes versus blaming everyone else or taking their anger out on the one who was wronged.
• Honesty.
• Loyalty.
• I’ve always been really independent so they’d have to be independent or working towards it.
• Funny.
• Caring.
• I’m a 50/50 mix of introverted and extroverted haha on one hand i’ve always been able to talk to people and am comfortable meeting new people but on the flip side I also have times where I just wanna be a homebody and be left alone :joy: So introverted or extroverted or a mix it doesn’t matter.
• I haven’t had the easiest life and not gonna lie what i’ve been through messed me up pretty bad so they’d have to be patient and understanding with me.

Probably could write more but this is all I could think of right now :thinking: Btw this isn’t a clear cut list like when a guy tries to talk to me i’m not pulling a checklist out and going over it :joy: They might fit everything on this list or nothing at all feelings and connections are weird like that lmao

1 Like

attitude or being rude sometimes like, im a type of a person “what i see is what i say” i don’t … i we called it sometimes “straight to the point person” . the group of boys they want me to join with them like study … i don’t know why because they are happy and i know that they can focus so why not if i join with them … and then give them some advice , always give them some advice like they are crying out loud …respect being not a judgemental person and i don’t need to change my attitude to someone who is in front of me , like i’ m a noisy person and quite if im a serious , i don’t want the other person who gets bully . even if i dont know that person i will help them … i don’t care…

being loyal and know who you are

1 Like

personnaly i really like smart guys.For the look black haired straight hair win my heart i just like nerds and im not really into streetwear dressed guys i prefer costumes like who dont like a man in a costume

What I think is the way a person talks and respects someone makes him/her more attractive

1 Like

when they’re funny and rude to everyone else besides you >>>>>

Hi there!

There are A LOT of things that make someone attractive. Which may be a clear indicator of how easily I could start liking someone AHAHAHA. Here are some:

1.) Trustworthy - A lot of exes and friends have come and go because of how two-faced they were. Someone consistently reliable and trustworthy automatically makes them attractive. It takes some time to build a relationship where you’ll really know if you can trust them but it’ll be worth it.

2.) A good listener - BOY. I can’t tell you how much of a turn off it is when people don’t truly listen and comprehend what you say and instead, they “mansplain” or refuse to hear you out.

3.) Thoughtfulness - Growing up in a household where most of the people you’re with don’t try to get to know you at all or don’t even try to remember your interests, I really appreciated it when people say “I remember you liked this/that”, “I got this for you because…” it really melts my heart.

hello! you seem like a really kind person, id love to give your 3 or more minutes of my time to answer your rank. :relaxed::yellow_heart::dizzy:

and there are a few things that are attractive to me personally.

one thing is, sympathy! tbh, this is one of the main things i look for in a friend/lover/etc. if i trust you enough to tell you stuff that is going on in my life, i want you to understand and be sympathetic. at least don’t use the “oh well __ is worse”. some previous people ive been friends with used this and it is about the least attractive thing to say in my opinion.

another thing is, they have to be able to take jokes and deal with my annoying sense of humor. basically they have to understand when im joking around or not, haha. Because I do a lot. And I use sarcasm a lot too.

The last thing is, I have to feel safe and trust them. If I ever have bad feelings about someone, I’m out.

So yeah! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::dizzy::dizzy::+1:t2:

It’s definitely their kindness and confidence that attracts me. Being around a confident person makes me more confident and being around a kind person always makes my day brighter. What’s on the inside is always more important. Obviously I notice good looking guys but I’m never interested in dating them unless I see that they’re kind and obviously I do have a type physically but that’s not what’s important to me. Being with a hot sh*tty guy isn’t worth it. That’s just setting yourself up for a miserable life.

I am willing to give you 3 minutes of my time. I’m actually curious as to what most people pick.

1 Like

what makes someone attractive for me is more than looks. sure their looks will draw me in and all,
but when getting to know them i hope they have a great personality.

• someone smart so they to help me understand certain concepts and subjects.
  • someone that is caring and considerate to everyone and about everything regardless of differences.
  • somebody who has a great sense of humor that can make me laugh even when i’m sad.
  • somebody that will show they are genuinely interested in what i have to say or do.
  • a person who i know i can be comfortable and safe around, and respectable.

these are only my major points :sweat_smile:

They have to be financially literate, educated and get my sense of humor. I’ll take someone that’s moderately above average if they fit that description but those three main factors are all I truly care about