What makes an Episode story so good?

Let me know what YOU think makes a great story from great coding to good plot or even choices! :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

i love stories with a slow burn omd :pray:t5: i also love stories that make me cry and want to fight the fictional characters (but for good reason not bc the mc is dumb and helpless), uhh i love aesthetic stories too like ones with really good directing and coding like as i’m writing this i have a couple stories in mind but like some stories have rly nice directing and it just kinda makes the story feel so??? delicate??? i love realistic stories ones where u can relate to the characters and feel their pain and bonus for when the author knows how to present hard topics in a tasteful and well educated manner. . . also bonus point for inclusion of races whilst avoiding harmful stereotypes and giving them depth as a character . . . yeah :heart:

7 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this isn’t about story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

I like stories that aren’t too romance heavy. Like they can have romance but it shouldn’t over power the story. I like ones that aren’t afraid to swear or be a little edgy when appropriate. I also love custom made animations and directing where you are like “How did they do that?”

5 Likes