What in your opinion makes story look more professional, like in directing, what do you suggest to use, and what not to do?
Maybe advanced zooms and overlay stuff. If you go over your episode a few times and make sure there are no mistakes, then it makes it look a lot more clean. I’m not sure what else, but I hope this helps
Advanced coding , Proper Grammar & Punctuation, Not having your story all over the place,
Grammar and orthography + Coding (zooms, overlay, effects, etc)
Pay attention to details. There’s a lot of things to do but when you re-read your story before publishing it and you’re satisfied with your work, it’s worth it.
- No spelling mistakes
- Complex grammar
- New words
Here are some points;
- Get creative with your clothing
- Use good grammar.
- Avoid using screen left, right, and center. Use spotting.
- Zooming. Zoom on characters when they’re talking or use zooming to add effect/drama to a scene
- Use overlays
- Shift and scale your overlay’s
- Custom backgrounds
- Looping backgrounds
- Detailed Narration
- Custom Splashes (“This story uses sound” and instead of using the warning labels that Episode uses; use your own)
For example, here are a few from my story where I implemented my characters:
That’s all I can come up with :3
Personally, I’m turned off by a story that just seems like a joke. For example, stories that have bad grammar and spelling.
For me it’ll prob be:
1. Great grammar.
2. Great zooming.
3. Nice speechbubble placement.
4. A good plot that won’t get disorganized or that the author can easily plan ahead.
5. Great character development.