What makes you cringe?

For me, it’s when I see bad grammar anywhere. I just cringe so bad.

So what makes you cringe?

5 Likes

Same, but I also make grammar mistakes lol

1 Like

Whenever I look in the mirror I cringe so bad at my face :pensive:

3 Likes

A lot of things make me cringe and feel annoyed lol. I hate seeing others around me in happy relationships and me sitting next to them lonely ash :sob::joy:

4 Likes

I can relate to this so much it hurts :sob:

4 Likes

Myself.

3 Likes

No what really makes me cringe is when people try to act cool. I just cringe so bad for them.

2 Likes

The sound of styrofoam.

2 Likes

When people are super ignorant, the sound of scraping, REALLY loud eaters, my sibling, fake people and friends, my old diaries from early elementary school and sometimes little kid shows.

3 Likes

Especially when like a shy person tries to be cool. Ik someone like that and I honestly feel bad for them yk like just be yourself u don’t have to act cool

3 Likes

too much narration.

1 Like

I actually really like A lot of narration…

3 Likes

same.

2 Likes

I severely dislike:

• Grammar mistakes
  • That scraping sound everyone loathes but can’t describe (usually happens with silverware, I’m fairly sure)
  • Horny children
  • People that talk while eating
  • People that spit when they talk every SINGLE DAMN WORD Lmao wtf not looking for a shower
  • Elementary school kids that pretend they’re so cool. And not in the cute way, the more little kid purposefully acting like hoes and twerking while on Tik Tok (An app that I don’t use, sorry if I misspelled it. :sweat_smile:) way.
3 Likes

That’s a phase probably everyone goes through though.

Omg TikTok is literally one of THE cringiest apps ever.

3 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

•Horny 12 year olds
•TIK TOK OMG
•My teachers voice
•My annoying “friends”
•The sounds of squeaking when u write on a white board
•When my friends date a guy for 0.5 seconds and start calling em husband and saying we’re gonna get married. I’m sitting there like sis u didn’t even know him yesterday what you mean :weary::weary:

4 Likes

I once downloaded TikTok too see what it was about. The things I saw…they can never me unseen. :joy::sleepy:

4 Likes

Lmao I used u cough used to use tik tok back when it was called Musical.ly like 2 years ago let’s just say what I saw…is scary asf

3 Likes

I tried using Musical.ly, but it was too cringey so I uninstalled it. Then I tried using TikTok, and that was the most cringe one week of my entire existence.

3 Likes